British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Panthers89

Rye House Vs Peterborough Panthers 6/4/15 Lc

Eddie having a go will have absolutely zero impact, several strong and experienced riders have done the very same over the years...then people wonder why the team spirit in the pits is as it is.

That was when Silver was owner, he isn't now. If the new bloke sees the problems Silver causes then he'll have to go. By the sounds of it he's cost the home side the meeting yesterday & pissed the captain off. If Rye don't qualify from the group now then he's already costing the new bloke by not having the extra meetings.

That was when Silver was owner, he isn't now. If the new bloke sees the problems Silver causes then he'll have to go. By the sounds of it he's cost the home side the meeting yesterday & pissed the captain off. If Rye don't qualify from the group now then he's already costing the new bloke by not having the extra meetings.

The new owner asked Silver to put water down, he refused

If that's the case & my money behind it then goodbye Mr Silver. His arrogant decisions cost the side. Noticed Mellgren made a comment on Twitter about how slick it was.

aha but is the new "owner" the whole owner or a joint owner?!...the plot thickens, either way having an "atmosphere" within the pits at this tage of the season is bad news.

aha but is the new "owner" the whole owner or a joint owner?!

Warren Scott bought the entire operation. Len Silver is in charge of team matters and track prep, nothing else as far as I know

Edited by Shads

New promoters need an "experienced hand" to guide them for their first few seasons in the sport I believe, so until Scott has been owner for that period of time at lease I assume Len will still be on the scene.

Edited by RocketBen1

Can anybody help me with some race times , slowest , fastest and heat 15 please

Anyone, Junior

aha but is the new "owner" the whole owner or a joint owner?!...the plot thickens, either way having an "atmosphere" within the pits at this tage of the season is bad news.

Heard that Len still has 20%

• Like 1

Misleading angle from the photo the entrance to the pits is offset, that said the the new airfence isn't supported and is probably less effective than the previous catch fence especially when a rider goes under it...but thats progress i suppose

When I turned up, that 1st bend fence was questionable, but to be honest, its fine, it aint half as bad as what that picture makes out! Good pictures though Steve.