British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Super Blue

Ipswich Witches V Somerset Rebels 9-4-15 @ 7-30pm

Don't think anyone anywhere has mentioned him being dropped.

I was quite clearly being sarcastic. We've raced three meetings, I just don't for the life of me understand the point of bringing up the fact he's won one race in 8 away from home. It's a long season.

Is Tungate going to be this years scapegoat when things go wrong now that Risager is out of the firing line?

• Like 1

mine was tongue in cheek but as on phone with a rubbish signal can only do text! Can make stats prove or disprove anything....

42 wins comes from hone and away fixtures.

I was quite clearly being sarcastic. We've raced three meetings, I just don't for the life of me understand the point of bringing up the facts he's won one race in 8 away from home. It's a long season.

Back onto rohan, as soon as the weather gets better and tracks tend to be more slick, he will be back to scoring plenty and winning races from the front with ease.

Is Tungate going to be this years scapegoat when things go wrong now that Risager is out of the firing line?

He will only be that goat if he carrys on the way he has started.

The daft thing in a week or so we may have to go to Plymouth to get something to go forward in the cup and it may well be morten that puts us out since he is pretty good there.

Edited by baldyman

He will only be that goat if he carrys on the way he has started.

The daft thing in a week or so we may have to go to Plymouth to get something to go forward in the cup and it may well be morten that puts us out since he is pretty good there.

He is normally I agree, but he had a bit of a stinker there last week and failed to win a race.

Mortons fine thanks we are more than happy to have him at plymouth,:-)

Think we will run you close if Starkey has a good meeting. The top 5 are more than a match for the witches but Benji is struggling and that is our downfall at the moment.

Edited by Brummie Rebel

who is starkey ?

partner of Hutch???
  • Like 1

I think it's Jerran Hart.

Has he been released yet? I don't think he'll serve his full sentence.

• Like 1

who is starkey ?

I forgot your oblivious to any rider not from workington and you don't get the concept of nicknames.

its just that starkey isnt spelt starke.

Having just read the team managers bit in paper, I can now see that he is perfect for the job.

• Like 1

who is starkey ?

I forgot your oblivious to any rider not from workington and you don't get the concept of nicknames.

Didn't mean to put this again. Phone playing up