British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Baldyman

Ipswich V Plymouth 16.4.15

I was referring to the best runner up

So was I Dick, you asserted that Rye House's large win v Plymouth may be a factor - it won't. It's worth the same 3 match points as a 46-44 win. The qualifying runner-up will be decided by the best average of match points per meeting raced. It's all explained on www.speedwaygb.co

@Gino_Manzares: Ipswich hospital say nothing broken, but going elsewhere for a 2nd look to be safe. Took out a fence post last night w/ my back👎

@Gino_Manzares: Ipswich hospital say nothing broken, but going elsewhere for a 2nd look to be safe. Took out a fence post last night w/ my back

Was that at turn 2 where I don't think the bouncy castle reaches?

Was that at turn 2 where I don't think the bouncy castle reaches?

yeah - about 2 panels after it ends.

It may just be my imagination but I think thats just about where it ended when it was first installed. Certainly seems to have shrunk over the years.

Fence should overlap rather than be end to end, then if a rider does come off there is give rather than a fence post being held upright by many panels behind.

Andersen, Loram, Mills, Manzares, Roynon all broken bones there and im sure there are many more.....

• Like 1

I see Gino is making an appeal for contributions as his suit was cut off last night. ….. the suit that Ipswich paid for.

Is it just me or are riders sticking their hands out at every opportunity these days ?

• Like 1

I see Gino is making an appeal for contributions as his suit was cut off last night. .. the suit that Ipswich paid for.

Is it just me or are riders sticking their hands out at every opportunity these days ?

Hope he doesn't get the same grief Adam Roynon got even though it wasn't Adam doing the asking.