British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
george.m

Glasgow Tigers V Edinburgh Monarchs - League Cup 19th April 2015

you'll never guess who just pulled back for jumping the start in heat 2 at belle vue tonight.

Peter Collins?
  • Like 1

That new Hungarian bloke ...

Gerralife Whydontya?

• Like 2

you'll never guess who just pulled back for jumping the start in heat 2 at belle vue tonight.

If he pulled back how could he jump the start or did you mean the race was stopped for an unsatisfactory start ☺

If he pulled back how could he jump the start or did you mean the race was stopped for an unsatisfactory start ☺

Young Mr Seargant learning some bad habits through the West it appears..maybe he thinks all starting tapes are as crooked as the Possil Park variety lol? ;)

https://www.flickr.com/photos/glasgowtigersspeedway/16581690344/ ;)

Zoom in and check out the warm hand gestures from the fans beside the red pillar.

I think you'll find that we applauded all your other riders, especially Aaron but Nick Morris will never merit applause from us

He's lucky it's just hand gestures.. Indeed Mr Morris will never merit anything except derision from myself as well.I always try to be very sporting and acknowledge a good bit of speedway from home or away riders but he will never get anything but contempt from me i'm afraid..

A few pics from yesterday

https://www.flickr.com/photos/glasgowtigersspeedway/

Zoom in and check out the warm hand gestures from the fans beside the red pillar.

Maybe you should look closer to home. A certain glasgow employee standing at the start gate had a few hand gestures and choice words for certain edinburgh riders as they were crossing the line. Thats right an employee how very professional.

I think you'll find that we applauded all your other riders, especially Aaron but Nick Morris will never merit applause from us

So the behaviour of these people is justified then?

No not all but someone on the pay roll should know a lot better.

No not all but someone on the pay roll should know a lot better.

Have to love the defensive comments of you and Gr8scot.

No where in my original post, nor since, have I given an opinion of the actions of those fans.

Just merely pointed it out. Or is that not allowed in Stepford World?

And if you think I'm going to comment on something I genuinely didn't see then you're as naive as you are a pretender to the moral high ground throne; not to mention a juvenile grass.

Edited by george.m

Young Mr Seargant learning some bad habits

He was studying how Craig Cook does it and thought that was how it was done

Edited by Gazc
  • Like 1

Have to love the defensive comments of you and Gr8scot.

No where in my original post, nor since, have I given an opinion of the actions of those fans.

Just merely pointed it out. Or is that not allowed in Stepford World?

And if you think I'm going to comment on something I genuinely didn't see then you're as naive as you are a pretender to the moral high ground throne; not to mention a juvenile grass.

You asked if the behaviour of these people were justified and i said they weren't i'm not defending them in any way.

You asked if the behaviour of these people were justified and i said they weren't i'm not defending them in any way.

Yes I did, of Gr8scot.

You decided to take advantage though and grass on someone else.

Course it is George one rule for them and another for everyone else we don't like Cook much but I am adult enough not to abuse him in that way

I even applauded him on his track craft in Heat 15 but there hatred off Nick has left them blinkered to the fact that he is a damn good rider as Cook is also