British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
DutchGrasstrack

Czech Sgp Prague

Looking at the photo on twitter, going into the first bend, is there a slight falling away to the fence? A slightly off camber area?

Thought Tomas Topinka does the Prague track #KingsLynn Legend!!

You are correct, but i was lead to believe at ALL GP'S it was Ole who overseas track prep. I could be wrong. Me personally i would much prefer the track curator to take on the task, as one would feel he would be best for the job!

Well i wouldn't form an opinion based on anything that 'man at the track' Phil Rising writes before reading the enlightenments of 'man at the ironing board' Jacques. :wink:

Ironing board will probably describe the Marketa track tonight Puggy.. ;) You've reminded me that I've not seen Sidders for a while, nor Gavan for that matter. Silly boys getting all hot under the collar over Poole and Darcy Ward, although it's fair to say that Sidders can get hot under the collar about most things..

Watch him pop up now and rip my head off :D

• Like 1

Ironing board will probably describe the Marketa track tonight Puggy.. ;) You've reminded me that I've not seen Sidders for a while, nor Gavan for that matter. Silly boys getting all hot under the collar over Poole and Darcy Ward, although it's fair to say that Sidders can get hot under the collar about most things..

Watch him pop up now and rip my head off :D

Get down Swindon & he will!!

• Like 2

With what seems to be a slick (motorway) type track, is this going to be another borefest. I see that Chris Harris used one of these new Gerhard GTR engines during practice.

• Like 1

With what seems to be a slick (motorway) type track, is this going to be another borefest. I see that Chris Harris used one of these new Gerhard GTR engines during practice.

USED it in one of his runs. Might possibly try it tonight. Engine developed by Marcel Gerhard with Kelvin Tatum as test pilot. KT, 51 years old, looked silky smooth riding before practice yesterday. More about the engine in SS later this week.

Ole Olsen has nothing to do with permanent tracks.

Ole Olsen has nothing to do with permanent tracks.

Thank heaven for small mercies :approve:

• Like 2

After 5 races the total amount of passes is NIL

• Like 1

That's more like it, always rely on bomber to liven up a meeting :D

Atleast they're all flat out instead of doubt!!!

• Like 1

It's taken a while but it's not too bad now. Just waiting for the riders to decide it's getting too exciting and walk out!

Edited by SCB

This is easily the best of the 3 Meetings. Some good racing, at times a bit nervy 😁

The riders are really going for it

• Like 1

a few good heats between 8 and 16. improving meeting