British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Paddy The Rebel

Betting For Whole Season

Surely the safest bet was Glasgow on a +8 H/Cap at 4/7...

Berge +2 vs Lambert. Should be a track that suits Berge, he'll get 6 rides, possibly 7 too. While Lambert shouldn't get much if anything out of Glasgows top 4.

I blame Kurtz for this. Has he not touched the tapes in heat 1...... Seems he screwed a few of us over doing that!

Whereas I'm now the newest member of the Dimitri Berge fanclub after his "all of a sudden - let's come to the party" display meant Glasgow kept it to within 8pts!!

And me a Monarch too - proof right enough that you bet with your head, not heart!!! how embarrassing!!!

I hate it when a team rides with R/R it makes score predictions so much harder, I'm assuming every rider for Lakeside is eligible for an additional ride tonight as Kim Neilsen is there 2nd highest average, Kims great at home, but probably makes Lakeside stronger tonight.

Lawson over 6 from minimum 5 rides at evens ?

Lynn won by 24 earlier in year so is there any value in the -15 handicap? Also lambert got a paid 18 pt max whilst bech scored 4 so is there value in lambert -1 vs bech?

Lynn won by 24 earlier in year so is there any value in the -15 handicap? Also lambert got a paid 18 pt max whilst bech scored 4 so is there value in lambert -1 vs bech?

Hard one for sure, theres no way in my opinion Robert will be scoring 18 again, and Bech has actually hit a bit of form, and will again get minimum 5 rides

AJ should score over 10 from 6 rides, but he is at best inconsistent for Lakeside this year

I looked at that but the R/R ride will be at a Heat Leader position and I fully expect Lawson to be on the wrong end of a 5-1 in Heat 4 so it will be tight.

Milik looks the bet of the night @ 11/10 as he might not have his best bikes there.....Also could take time to settle in.

Bech possibly 2 extra rides though.

Heat 4 Lambert, Kerr,Lawson, Wilkinson - got to be capable of getting second hasn't he? he started off the season as a heat leader and did ok for a while

A lot will depend when he gets the R/R ride, if he gets heat 6 with Bjerre,Lambert and Jonnson it will be tough, heat 11 with Iversen Porsing and Kennett looks slighty easier

Hmm im stuck as to what to go for, need to make back some of the 4.50 lost from last night.

Ash Morris has picked up a bit recently as well hasn't he? Ellis isn't setting the world alight at elite league level at the moment. not an easy night for decisions, can't see one bet that I think looks a banker

I think the handicapper at bet 365 has improved this year, was a sure fire bet every night last season

Ash Morris has picked up a bit recently as well hasn't he? Ellis isn't setting the world alight at elite league level at the moment. not an easy night for decisions, can't see one bet that I think looks a banker

I think the handicapper at bet 365 has improved this year, was a sure fire bet every night last season

Not sure why everyone is just quoting bet365 odds, I find generally Ladbrokes are better, for example someone has posted on here they doing Kings Lynn -15, it is -13 on Ladbrokes.

Not sure why everyone is just quoting bet365 odds, I find generally Ladbrokes are better, for example someone has posted on here they doing Kings Lynn -15, it is -13 on Ladbrokes.

I have looked at Ladbrokes, and liked the look of Kennett V Porsing, but I don't like Ladbrokes as a company as I have had a dispute with them in the past and through choice I decide not to use them. I think most people in this section of the board have a bet365 account due to the fact they were streaming live speedway last season, I guess that is why peole tend to quote there odds

Do any other bookies have markets for elite league speedway?

Do any other bookies have markets for elite league speedway?

Bet365 and Ladbrokes have the most choice but there are plenty that do match handicaps for every Elite League meeting :

Coral, Sportingbet (don't come on till about 6.30), Bwin, Unibet, 888sport, 32red, BoyleSports

Then for Sky meetings you can add :

William Hill, Skybet, Betvictor, Betfred, Stan James

Even I didn't know that. I knew Skybet did for Sky meetings.

What are you going for tonight Rob?

Milik under 7 and Kings Lynn -13

The only bets you should have on a speedway meeting is who will win Like tonight Kings Lynn to win with -13 handicap

Betting on individual riders scores is a complete minefield as you do not know how many riders they are going to have.

The same goes for head to heads . To start with you do not know how many rides either rider is going to have, Would you back a horse in a handicap race without knowing what weight it is going to carry. So why back riders without knowing how many rides they will get