British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Paddy The Rebel

Betting For Whole Season

Just checked account and they paid get in!

Just checked mine.Paid me as well.

Fair play to Ladbrokes. I was limited to £45 stake also but happy with a return like that even if accidental.

I'm limited to 3.50 now and kildemand under 7 was the bet of the night. Looks like no more betting with Ladbrokes now lol

£3.50? Lucky you. I am allowed to place bets that will win me no more than 10p

Ladbrokes have now taken it upon themselves to take my profit of 120 and put back into there account I have now taken it further to ibas,let you all know what happens.

I'm limited to 3.50 now and kildemand under 7 was the bet of the night. Looks like no more betting with Ladbrokes now lol

Ladbrokes have taken over Corals so the odds are now the same so just use Corals

Ladbrokes have taken over Corals so the odds are now the same so just use Corals

I'll try them next time,Ladbrokes have really pi$$ed me off!

Ladbrokes have now taken it upon themselves to take my profit of 120 and put back into there account I have now taken it further to ibas,let you all know what happens.

Just checked mine after seeing this.They have taken half of my winnings.

I had 2 bets on the same bet.The have took the profit 1 of the winning bets,but not the other one.so I have withdrawn it.I bet they will block that.FFS

Its clearly palpable error and written into all bookmaker rules. Anybody who's got paid should withdraw funds quickly.

£3.50? Lucky you. I am allowed to place bets that will win me no more than 10p

Most firms are bookmakers in name only these days. My max stake on any event online is 0 !!!!!

They took the winnings because in their minds you owed them the KL incorrect odds winning bet

If you try to make a withdrawal two things will happen.

*Laddy will block the withdrawal and take their money back

*When you next place a winning bet then Laddy's will not pay out as you owe them money in their minds.

Happened to me before on another sport and I contacted IBAS and won my case.

My advice is that you all do the same (IBAS) bookies offered those odds and that is that no ifs no buts there mistake not yours.

Good luck guys

Which is why they all have palpable error in their rules, to cover obvious errors. For what it's worth, this is clearly a one way street and should not be allowed IMO.

Well I withdrew all my balance apart from 90p.So I have the profit for one of the bets.I rang them and was told that I owe them the profit from the bet I withdrew.They have no chance of getting that.

Bye bye Laddies :rofl:

Lets face it most of the bookmakers are just scum. When Ladbrokes say palpable error what do they exactly mean. Who can say what the right price should be It means they have made a mistake in the odds So when they lay 20/1 on a horse in the morning and it later romps home at 4/1 is that not a palpable error as well. As Speedway is such a small sport they can get away with it What about a bet on cricket years ago when they laid 500/1 on England to win a cricket test match going into the fourth innings.. Surely that most be the most palpable error ever.Although there were certainly a lot less people that got on than what they said

Mind you it was great when they all got stuffed a decade ago on the infamous Ipswich v Reading Elite league match and that was probably one speedway match where they lost the most money ever

Edited by mickthemuppet