British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Paddy The Rebel

Betting For Whole Season

i like the look of wroclaw +6 but waiting for teams to be finalised on sportowfakti

If Grudziadz can prepare their track like the last time, and it doesnt rain, they will win by 10 i reckon.

They lost by 4 last year and Grudziadz stronger this year + Woffinden already burnt out after all the meetings he had this year...

Anyone betting on the gp,ladbrokes have there prices up.

I'm going for Zmarzlik under 12pts and kildemand under 8pts.

Anyone betting on the gp,ladbrokes have there prices up.

I'm going for Zmarzlik under 12pts and kildemand under 8pts.

I lay the odds on Betfair on this Saturdays GP and I will lay better that Ladbrokes on nearly every rider. Plus I have laid the best odds on all riders for a place for at least the last 4 years. So do not bet with the bookmakers , come and take mine

I lay the odds on Betfair on this Saturdays GP and I will lay better that Ladbrokes on nearly every rider. Plus I have laid the best odds on all riders for a place for at least the last 4 years. So do not bet with the bookmakers , come and take mine

lol ..Muppett at his best ..first of all you don't lay the odds for betfair anyone can ...I could go on there and put up bigger prices that you if I so wanted .

Not sure why they would take your prices on this gp as thus far anyhow as if you look oddschecker your find better prices on every nearly rider and this even before you take the % that betfair take from your winnings ...also I think ptw wants to bet on the under over market not the outrights .

As for place betting where did you get the stats that you have the best odds for the last 4 years ? got anyhing to back up this wild claim .

mickthemuppet, on 28 Apr 2016 - 11:59 PM, said:

post of the year, any Tom Dick or Harry can lay odds on Betfair, in previous seasons the biggest problem is liquidity, its alright for small bets but trying to get decent sized bets on is harder than walking in to a high street bookie!

• Like 1

What's your odds on Nicki top 3?

Edited by Dawkins20

Dawkins20, on 29 Apr 2016 - 3:19 PM, said:

What's your odds on Nicki top 3?

well if his previous post is correct, he is laying Nicki at 2.6....which is around 8/5....where as Corals and Hills are 7-1 at a 1/4 the odds for top three.

Money on Pawlicki/Niels and Lindback tomorrow, fancy an upset.

well if his previous post is correct, he is laying Nicki at 2.6....which is around 8/5....where as Corals and Hills are 7-1 at a 1/4 the odds for top three.

But you cannot back Nicki for a place only with Ladbrokes or Hills but you can with Unibet at Evens so 8/5 is the bet

Young Gregory for me, with my usual patriotic quid on Bomber.

Kildemand under & exactly 8 @ ladbrokes & Pawlicki under & exactly 8 @bet365

Both look really good bets imo.

But you cannot back Nicki for a place only with Ladbrokes or Hills but you can with Unibet at Evens so 8/5 is the bet

i ended up laying Nicki for a place 9/4

a good punt each way on Nicki for me, with a little saver on Kildemand.

Did you have that bet with me I laid Kildermand at 21.69 for 10.16

mickthemuppet, on 01 May 2016 - 6:58 PM, said:

i ended up laying Nicki for a place 9/4

Did you have that bet with me I laid Kildermand at 21.69 for 10.16

no, the liquidity on Betfair is very poor, hence the very small "matched" bets, betting on Betfair for punters who like a decent sized bet on speedway just isn't accommodating enough, the above odds on Kildemand is a prime example.

The 9/4 on Nicki was for peanuts and during the meeting, where imo he was a much bigger price as he was clearly not quick enough and in turn end up with a poor pick of gate.