British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Paddy The Rebel

Betting For Whole Season

He only had to beat 1 rider, what a useless git!

I think he might be done in the top flight.

Speedway updates/twitter was wrong, BWD won heat 3 so Bellego scored 7+2, not 8+1 so the Watt bet was a win!

Speedway updates/twitter was wrong, BWD won heat 3 so Bellego scored 7+2, not 8+1 so the Watt bet was a win!

Just been on the phone to bet 365 they've settled it as a loss as they included tactical ride points which there wasn't any then he said it was the bonus points so should be resolved asap.

Never betting on Davey Watt again useless!!

Just been on the phone to bet 365 they've settled it as a loss as they included tactical ride points which there wasn't any then he said it was the bonus points so should be resolved asap.

Never betting on Davey Watt again useless!!

Itll take some arguing as bet365 will never admit they're wrong but don't give up. They claim TRs and bonus points and all sorts, it'll just be some guy in a call centre reading the rules without actually understanding what they're arguing.

Just say you'll take it to IBAS if they have not settled it correctly within 24 hours.

You're actually better of discussing on the live chat on their website rather than in the phone in my experience.

Mine has been settled correctly now (was wrong this morning)

Managed to get it sorted at around 2 this afternoon after much hassle,better not take that long on good Friday haha.

Managed to get it sorted at around 2 this afternoon after much hassle,better not take that long on good Friday haha.

don't get me started on his bet.

it took me to send in refs score card for them to change there mind idiots

don't get me started on his bet.

it took me to send in refs score card for them to change there mind idiots

Same :D Fair play though, tweeted them, they said to ring so I tweeted back that their people on the phone were useless and could someone on twitter help, sent a DM with the refs reports and the bet details and they sorted it.

Normally it days arguing on the phone, this time it was two tweets and a DM on twitter.

Tonight's Speedway should be a win for Swindon . Bet 365 quote Swindon (-6) 5/6 v Rye House (+6) 21/20

I find it hard to work out the Eddie Kennett (4/6) is +5 against David Bellego (3/4)

Doyle over and exactly 11 @ 1.80 and 6.50

Kennett +5 v Bellego @1.57

Kennett +5 (I've seen Kennett score big points at Swindon) and Rye +6 for me.

Doyle 11 isn't bad but it only takes 1 dropped point and no heat 15

Kennett +5 (I've seen Kennett score big points at Swindon) and Rye +6 for me.

Doyle 11 isn't bad but it only takes 1 dropped point and no heat 15

Kennett Is the main bet but odds had dropped from 1.66 to 1.57 by the time I got on after popping out.

Agree with Doyle,it's possible but.I think he will get 5 rides as it will be close enough.We will see.

Good luck.

Really not confident of the +6 now. Thank God the Kennett/Bellego bet is as close to a certainty as it can be right now

Really not confident of the +6 now. Thank God the Kennett/Bellego bet is as close to a certainty as it can be right now

Will be close.