British Speedway Forum
robert72

Should Tai Woffinden Ride For Team Gb ?

Was looking for all the many fellow Tai have haters that you claim to exist but sadly I can't read what isn't there.

Cardiff will go bonkers for Tai on Saturday whilst you are your little group of haters will be wiping away each others tears.

WOFFY WOFFY WOFFY - king of England. The perfect role model.

it will just be Gustix and Robert72.. in the little group

I notice with your above comment that you didn't come out screaming he is 100% British so does that mean you think tai is unsure too.

Tomorrow tai will want the British fans there to cheer him on but he doesn't care about the British fans wanting to see him more often in Britain.

and you know that for a fact do you... meet me in Manchester on the 30th.. and i will be there when you say that to him face to face..

LAST TIME I OFFER YOU THAT CHANCE.. take it or shut up

Edited by Dazzafl
  • Like 1

When one is young you can be indecisive in making up your mind. I don't say that is the case here - but on the other hand it might well be in regard to Tai Woffinden's 'dual nationality' robert72.

When one is old you can be confused,lonely and frustrated.I don't say that is the case here-but on the other hand it might well be in regards to gustix's posts

• Like 2

Just answer this why haven't you got the balls to ask Tai to his face? Why when proved wrong on the whole Ben Fund thing haven't you got the balls to admit you were wrong? Why cant you grasp the fact that Tai did learn his trade in Australia and was a star in the NL when he did join and could and probably would of started higher if he had been able? You seem insistent on ensuring everyone answers questions so answer a few of your own

Ill ask again as you ignored it or are you the coward you are called

• Like 1

Not everywhere and everyone from what I have seen according to some Posts in this lengthy but interesting thread. :neutral:

It's interesting for trolls, well 2 of them anyway.

otherwise it's as bland and done to death as is possible.

Don't forget your tissues tomorrow so you and Robert72 can wipe each others tears when the crowd go wild for king Tai.

it will just be Gustix and Robert72.. in the little group

I underestimated the one man crusade. It's a duo.

One have one troll when you can have 2.

I hope you aren't speaking on my behalf with this comment stevebrum? :icon_smile_clown:

Only on behalf of the sensible speedway in the UK.

Was looking for all the many fellow Tai have haters that you claim to exist but sadly I can't read what isn't there.

Cardiff will go bonkers for Tai on Saturday whilst you are your little group of haters will be wiping away each others tears.

WOFFY WOFFY WOFFY - king of England. The perfect role model.

perfect role model, I guess you don't have kids or you were brought up in a Jeremy Kyle town and think all kids should look like him.

Saying he is a role model is something he is not in the eyes of most parents.

The king of England is Danny King at least he bothered to take part in his national title, that's a real Brit

Well said robert72. :approve:

So if you don't think Tai is an Aussie, why do you think he rides as British out of convenience?

Well said robert72. :approve:

So if you don't think Tai is an Aussie, why do you think he rides as British out of convenience?

perfect role model, I guess you don't have kids or you were brought up in a Jeremy Kyle town and think all kids should look like him.

Saying he is a role model is something he is not in the eyes of most parents.

The king of England is Danny King at least he bothered to take part in his national title, that's a real Brit

We have had this out before one you always ignore.

Why do kids and parents flock to meet him? Why do great Ormonds St Hospital let him meet the kids he raised huge amounts of money for ?.

Because he is a great role model that has reached the very highest in his chosen field.

Only bigots use things like tattoos to degrade someone's achievements.

In your eyes he isn't a role model, but then you are a bigot so it's no wonder nobody listens to your opinion or takes if seriously.

Bigots are the worst kind of human beings so thanks for confirming what we have known all along.

• Like 2

Just answer this why haven't you got the balls to ask Tai to his face? Why when proved wrong on the whole Ben Fund thing haven't you got the balls to admit you were wrong? Why cant you grasp the fact that Tai did learn his trade in Australia and was a star in the NL when he did join and could and probably would of started higher if he had been able? You seem insistent on ensuring everyone answers questions so answer a few of your own

Answer please or just proves everyone right that you are a coward.. Tiny bit of credibility is vanishing..

Its just pure jealousy Tai has achieved what you never could

Edited by phillipsr
  • Like 1

Answer please or just proves everyone right that you are a coward.. Tiny bit of credibility is vanishing..

Really... ??? when.... were ???

Really... ??? when.... were ???

I did say Tiny. There are some things he says that aren't ridiculous but if he cant ever answer basic questions then he looks a moron

Tai is the Andy Murray of Speedway, nether wish to be British, but out of the necessity of sponsorship, selling hats, coats , badges etc, etc they carry the British flag !!, its more profitable to be British in Europe Than Aussie or Scot !.

Tai gives nothing to British Speedway, apart from criticism, last being the state of the Lakeside track !!!.

AS for his friend stating he was a pit Marshall at Plymouth, under Bowden !!!, i would rather admit to being Jack the Ripper !!!.

At the end of the day this is about were Tai thinks he can make the most money, just ask British fans not to buy his merchandise, coats, jackets, caps you will only wear twice a year at best !!!!.

• Like 1

Tai is the Andy Murray of Speedway, nether wish to be British, but out of the necessity of sponsorship, selling hats, coats , badges etc, etc they carry the British flag !!, its more profitable to be British in Europe Than Aussie or Scot !.

Tai gives nothing to British Speedway, apart from criticism, last being the state of the Lakeside track !!!.

AS for his friend stating he was a pit Marshall at Plymouth, under Bowden !!!, i would rather admit to being Jack the Ripper !!!.

At the end of the day this is about were Tai thinks he can make the most money, just ask British fans not to buy his merchandise, coats, jackets, caps you will only wear twice a year at best !!!!.

Great name for one with so much bluster and no substance, join robert & gustix in the dunces corner.

• Like 1

What is the point of a British World Champion that we never see? He might as well be racing in Australia .....

He will be multi World Champion then retire to Australia, great .... not!

He's just turned into a faceless wonder for us brits .....

• Like 3

Spot on post that will set some keyboards on fire lol

What is the point of a British World Champion that we never see?

If you go tomorrow then you will see him.Same as you might see that British world champion just the once this year if you go to Silverstone

And of course there is the other chance to 'not see him' at Belle Vue.The meeting this thread is about.Any more chances this season?

Edited by iris123
  • Like 2