British Speedway Forum
robert72

Should Tai Woffinden Ride For Team Gb ?

Here we go again comparing speedway to another sport that doesn't compare equally. Yes 2 British world champions but only one is a household name worldwide the other is unknown unless you follow speedway.

Wait a minute, just the other day you were telling us speedway is a bigger sport than boxing, athletics and tennis!... Now you're saying its unknown. You really do just make it up as you go along don't you!

It's not that hard being clever against some of the clowns on here who worship someone who really doesn't care about the British fans.

This is the amusing part, you're totally oblivious to the fact you are the one being trolled. Folk on this thread are laughing at you and we only continue to post to see what hilarious twaddle you will come out with next. The fact that you actually think you're being clever just makes it all the more funny.

• Like 3

Wait a minute, just the other day you were telling us speedway is a bigger sport than boxing, athletics and tennis!... Now you're saying its unknown. You really do just make it up as you go along don't you!

This is the amusing part, you're totally oblivious to the fact you are the one being trolled. Folk on this thread are laughing at you and we only continue to post to see what hilarious twaddle you will come out with next. The fact that you actually think you're being clever just makes it all the more funny.

You forgot to call him a coward.

• Like 6

You forgot to call him a coward.

I'm giving him a chance as he claims he's going to speak to Tai tomorrow......

Too my knowledge of football a player can only play for one team per season unlike speedway a rider can ride for teams in different countries that include Britain

Has tai rode in the Ben fund as World Champion or does he think he is too big for it now.

I'm somewhat puzzled on your post, has he rode in the Ben Fund as World Champion. Knowing how passionate you are regarding the Ben Fund, & I applaud you for that, like me its a pilgrimage EVERY year. Now correct me if i'm wrong, but I was under the understanding that you are a regular Leicester fan ? If so you would have known Tai was at Leicester ? I do question your support of the Ben Fund with that post!!!
  • Like 1

I'm somewhat puzzled on your post, has he rode in the Ben Fund as World Champion. Knowing how passionate you are regarding the Ben Fund, & I applaud you for that, like me its a pilgrimage EVERY year. Now correct me if i'm wrong, but I was under the understanding that you are a regular Leicester fan ? If so you would have known Tai was at Leicester ? I do question your support of the Ben Fund with that post!!!

Yes he did ride at Leicester but he should of rode this year as should scott and other big name riders that were also missing

Yes he did ride at Leicester but he should *of* rode this year as should scott and other big name riders that were also missing

*have* Come on robert, you have to do better than that with your grammar now you're in the firing line.

So, Tai did ride in the Ben Fund meeting while he was World Champion or not rob? You need to clear these things up before moving on to another gripe.

• Like 1

Yes he did ride at Leicester but he should of rode this year as should scott and other big name riders that were also missing

So how many riders should be involved in racing at a 16 rider plus 2 reserve event? Maybe riders other than the big stars like the chance to race at events like the Ben Fund meeting?

So what will make people happy and believe that Tai is committed to speedway in this country.

Here is a list;

Ride the British Final

Ride in every Ben Fund meeting for the foreseeable future.

Race in every race in the Ben fund.

Wear Union Jack boxer shorts

Recite the first verse of the British National Anthem before each televised interview.

Wear kilt to any official functions (that will stop the Jocks wanting Independence)

Become the Official Ambassador for Lincolnshire sausage (Well he was born in Scunthorpe)

Have elocution lesson to rid him of his Aussie accent.

Change his name to Tim (it sounds more British)

Carry a blow up sheep around with him at all times (Keeps the Welsh sweet)

Have I missed anything?

• Like 9

So what will make people happy and believe that Tai is committed to speedway in this country.

Here is a list;

Ride the British Final

Ride in every Ben Fund meeting for the foreseeable future.

Race in every race in the Ben fund.

Wear Union Jack boxer shorts

Recite the first verse of the British National Anthem before each televised interview.

Wear kilt to any official functions (that will stop the Jocks wanting Independence)

Become the Official Ambassador for Lincolnshire sausage (Well he was born in Scunthorpe)

Have elocution lesson to rid him of his Aussie accent.

Change his name to Tim (it sounds more British)

Carry a blow up sheep around with him at all times (Keeps the Welsh sweet)

Have I missed anything?

Ride for an EL team?

Have I missed anything?

Visit KKS's bedroom to engage his onions.

Buy a year's supply of Speedway Star from Starman.

Race at New Cross in a Stock Car with race number "Penge1946" (and admit it was better then)

Lose every race in the Ben Fund meeting to Rob Homer.

Front the campaign to have Jerran Hart released from jail

Gain a £1M sponsorship deal with Mason Wear and donate all the money to the Ben Fund.

• Like 7

He does but not in this country

Ok then, ride for a British EL team.

• Ride for every British EL team so all supporters have an equal chance of seeing him.

Aussie Tattoo removal/cover up by Union flag

Run daily training schools

Continue to win world finals so GB can claim a world champ

British Champion Won the best race of the night and got the biggest cheer.

Tai should be left out of team GB for the sake of the future of British speedway.