British Speedway Forum
robert72

Should Tai Woffinden Ride For Team Gb ?

I must admit as a critic of Woffinden I have sum-what warmed to him a little after World Cup Week.Not just for his riding on the track but his role in leading from the front , his general demean-er and the way he conducted himself.I also encourage his thoughts on how Team Gb can progress although I feel some of the ideas will require funding and time which may not be available. My only request would be for the Bspa and Tai to put their heads together to find a way that Tai can ride in .the British Final. The final needs the GB captain on so many fronts, If this means moving it forward maybe before Sweden or even Poland starts then so be it,there must be a way ,

• Like 3

Ha ha, nice one. You couldn't make it up. The answers are all in there.

I'm glad I'm not living on the same planet as you fella.

I'm glad I'm not living on the same planet as you fella.

No worries - Pleased I made you feel positive. Pay it forward....

I must admit as a critic of Woffinden I have sum-what warmed to him a little after World Cup Week.Not just for his riding on the track but his role in leading from the front , his general demean-er and the way he conducted himself.I also encourage his thoughts on how Team Gb can progress although I feel some of the ideas will require funding and time which may not be available. My only request would be for the Bspa and Tai to put their heads together to find a way that Tai can ride in .the British Final. The final needs the GB captain on so many fronts, If this means moving it forward maybe before Sweden or even Poland starts then so be it,there must be a way ,

I dont think the Final needs him racing in it.. but at least being there would be a sign he is there looking for his possible team mates in the SWC and showing his support.

Tai has said that He has done the British Final after winning it 3 times on the bounce and to be really honest after his performance in the SWC I dont think anyone else would win it apart from him as he had way too much speed and none of the guys would get close to him. and going into a meeting thinking best i will get is second is the best way of entering the meeting. of course there could be that one ever chance he may not win but lets be realistic.

After very much enjoying riding in Manchester last week, I'd hope that he would be more keen to ride in the BF next year. That and some better planning from the BSPA, it SHOULD be easy to sort out. But when has it ever been easy in this sport.

Very nice to be back on the forum and see that finally Robert72 has gone and the village fool appears to be missing!

Very please to see the abusive troll rightly banned. Having digs at my deceased family members means personally he should be banned for life

• Like 3

Very please to see the abusive troll rightly banned. Having digs at my deceased family members means personally he should be banned for life

Have I missed something. Who?

I agree with your second sentence too. Totally unacceptable.

Have I missed something. Who?

I agree with your second sentence too. Totally unacceptable.

Robert72 I assume he means.

• Like 1

pleased to have you back mate...

yes he has gone.. (kind of miss laughing at his bold statements) but glad he is now removed from the site..

well we were right about it all along

• Like 1

pleased to have you back mate...

yes he has gone.. (kind of miss laughing at his bold statements) but glad he is now removed from the site..

well we were right about it all along

I called him months ago....serial lies, threats and general garbage and abuse isn't acceptable. But as you say, most of us just laughed at 'it'.

• Like 1

Robert72 I assume he means.

Thank you BW. :t:

Very nice to be back on the forum and see that finally Robert72 has gone and the village fool appears to be missing!

To be honest its been nice without you banging on aswell

To be honest its been nice without you banging on aswell

Don't be tight, he was just trying to slip in under the radar with minimum fuss and no mention of previous disputes or names of other posters, incognito like :rolleyes:

• Like 3