British Speedway Forum
robert72

Should Tai Woffinden Ride For Team Gb ?

To be honest its been nice without you banging on aswell

I have an issue with 2 people on this forum and thankfully both are banned.

Robert72 insulted my now deceased aunt and uncle. Sorry but thats lowest of the low and i called him pondlife and vermin. Rightly or wrongly that got me banned

Starman is harmless, just a fool who has no idea that the world laughs at him

Maybe i should try and control my temper but im sure many of you would react the same if your family members living or deceased were being abused on here

Robert72 insulted my now deceased aunt and uncle. Sorry but thats lowest of the low and i called him pondlife and vermin. Rightly or wrongly that got me banned

Maybe i should try and control my temper but im sure many of you would react the same if your family members living or deceased were being abused on here

Shut up you tart, it all happened about 2 weeks ago, while you've been banned we've all forgotten about it and moved on. Meanwhile you've obviously been seething and waiting for your chance to stoke it all up again, grow up ffs.

• Like 2

Took the words out of my mouth nw42.

There's been a lovely friendly atmosphere about the forum since Gavan was first sent on vacation, he comes back and the aggression starts again. Hopefully having vented his spleen he will look forward and attempt to fit in with the relaxed feel of the forum nowadays.

• Like 3

Shut up you tart, it all happened about 2 weeks ago, while you've been banned we've all forgotten about it and moved on. Meanwhile you've obviously been seething and waiting for your chance to stoke it all up again, grow up ffs.

Perfect post.. Lets be honest it was a massive over reaction to begin with going on about it weeks later is taking the biscuit

read my post a bit clearer then mate! I've basically apologised for losing my temper and haven't stoked anything up at all! But precious aren't you!

Perfect post.. Lets be honest it was a massive over reaction to begin with going on about it weeks later is taking the biscuit

massive over reaction!!! You got any deceased family members? If so maybe you would like me to take the mickey out of them??? No don't think so

Took the words out of my mouth nw42.

There's been a lovely friendly atmosphere about the forum since Gavan was first sent on vacation, he comes back and the aggression starts again. Hopefully having vented his spleen he will look forward and attempt to fit in with the relaxed feel of the forum nowadays.

think you will find it's relaxed because two people Robert72 and Starman are banned. Wait until they are back and then see what happens

read my post a bit clearer then mate! I've basically apologised for losing my temper and haven't stoked anything up at all! But precious aren't you!

massive over reaction!!! You got any deceased family members? If so maybe you would like me to take the mickey out of them??? No don't think so

think you will find it's relaxed because two people Robert72 and Starman are banned. Wait until they are back and then see what happens

He didnt take the mickey out of them though he said they brought there way into speedways inner circle the fact there sadly deceased doesnt alter that opnion like i said a massive over reaction, its been nice without all of you, you get aggressive on every thread your on and being in personal vendettas its boring your just as bad as the two claim are fools etc

He didnt take the mickey out of them though he said they brought there way into speedways inner circle the fact there sadly deceased doesnt alter that opnion like i said a massive over reaction, its been nice without all of you, you get aggressive on every thread your on and being in personal vendettas its boring your just as bad as the two claim are fools etc

why are you spoiling for an argument! Argue with yourself for all I care the remarks he made were very clear.

why are you spoiling for an argument! Argue with yourself for all I care the remarks he made were very clear.

The irony here is staggering.. It took you one post back from a ban to drag up a past no one cares about looking for a row. Like i and others said it was nice whilst you were gone aswell

• Like 1

I'd say most people have. They'd be some bloody big family reunions going on otherwise..

• Like 4

Wrong actually, the atmosphere changed when you left and then got even better when they went.

When they return if their attitude is still as aggressive as yours then I will say the same to them. Do you really enjoy being so aggressive all the time or is it just an attention seeking ploy?

• Like 2

161 pages. :o

At least the should Woffinden ride for Team GB was put to bed last weekend, now it seems we`re off on a new argument altogether.

Not always agree with you, but always respect your views. I think you make some valid points on this forum

Wrong actually, the atmosphere changed when you left and then got even better when they went.

When they return if their attitude is still as aggressive as yours then I will say the same to them. Do you really enjoy being so aggressive all the time or is it just an attention seeking ploy?

If you would like to find an aggressive post ive made since ive returned then please do because i havent.

In fact please go through the whole forum and you will see the only person i got aggressive with was a low life troll

If you would like to find an aggressive post ive made since ive returned then please do because i havent.

In fact please go through the whole forum and you will see the only person i got aggressive with was a low life troll

Maybe the excessive use of exclamation marks sets the aggressive tone?

And there goes the name calling again. Let it go, move on and find and use a sense of humour. You never know you might just enjoy life a bit more