British Speedway Forum
robert72

Should Tai Woffinden Ride For Team Gb ?

read my post a bit clearer then mate! I've basically apologised for losing my temper and haven't stoked anything up at all! But precious aren't you!

I did read the post 'mate' but you're not reading mine. Your first post back was totally unnecessary unless you were intent on stoking up the fires. Why not just leave the thread alone altogether and move on, you couldn't even contemplate that could you?

Your also felt the need to mention 2 other posters who aren't even posting at the moment, what was the point in that?

You've been told enough times that it's you who needs to calm down and leave arguing to others but you just carry on regardless.

In your shoes I'd be embarrassed if I was told how much of a disruptive influence I am but again you seem oblivious.

• Like 1

I dont think the Final needs him racing in it.. but at least being there would be a sign he is there looking for his possible team mates in the SWC and showing his support.

Tai has said that He has done the British Final after winning it 3 times on the bounce and to be really honest after his performance in the SWC I dont think anyone else would win it apart from him as he had way too much speed and none of the guys would get close to him. and going into a meeting thinking best i will get is second is the best way of entering the meeting. of course there could be that one ever chance he may not win but lets be realistic.

Hopefully Tai Woffinden will ride in the British Final next year. If not it requires his attendance and input. Tai's ideas may have some foundations but just jetting in on Cardiff weekend and World Cup week won't be sufficient,he needs to be a bit more hands on in Britain than he has been in the past. Its hard to influence change from afar

Edited by New Science
  • Like 1

Very nice to be back on the forum and see that finally Robert72 has gone and the village fool appears to be missing!

Very please to see the abusive troll rightly banned. Having digs at my deceased family members means personally he should be banned for life

I have an issue with 2 people on this forum and thankfully both are banned.

Robert72 insulted my now deceased aunt and uncle. Sorry but thats lowest of the low and i called him pondlife and vermin. Rightly or wrongly that got me banned

Starman is harmless, just a fool who has no idea that the world laughs at him

Maybe i should try and control my temper but im sure many of you would react the same if your family members living or deceased were being abused on here

read my post a bit clearer then mate! I've basically apologised for losing my temper and haven't stoked anything up at all! But precious aren't you!

massive over reaction!!! You got any deceased family members?

why are you spoiling for an argument!

If you would like to find an aggressive post ive made since ive returned then please do because i havent.

In fact please go through the whole forum and you will see the only person i got aggressive with was a low life troll

Gavan you've come back on here, and the first half dozen posts you've made contribute nothing, and are just you venting totally unneccesarily. Everyone on here knows what Robetr72 is and what Starman is. But you can be nearly as bad, with your Poole obsession and ability to spend pages and pages simply arguing.

You claim to have come on here and "basically apologised" well I can't see any semblance of a genuine apology there, but certainly attempts to re-stoke arguments.And to claim yoou haven't made agressive posts is ludicrorus, I can recall plenty of posts directed at Sidney as another example.

I've nothing against you, and you clearly know a fair bit of stuff about speedway, and can make some excellent points. But I haven't missed your tedious arguments with Starman/Robert one bit, and it seems many others feel the same way.

Maybe have a think about whether you are on here to debate, or just want to argue, as if it is the latter then you're not really any better than those two forum clowns, and do you really want to drag yourself down to that level?

• Like 4

Gavan you've come back on here, and the first half dozen posts you've made contribute nothing, and are just you venting totally unneccesarily. Everyone on here knows what Robetr72 is and what Starman is. But you can be nearly as bad, with your Poole obsession and ability to spend pages and pages simply arguing.

You claim to have come on here and "basically apologised" well I can't see any semblance of a genuine apology there, but certainly attempts to re-stoke arguments.And to claim yoou haven't made agressive posts is ludicrorus, I can recall plenty of posts directed at Sidney as another example.

I've nothing against you, and you clearly know a fair bit of stuff about speedway, and can make some excellent points. But I haven't missed your tedious arguments with Starman/Robert one bit, and it seems many others feel the same way.

Maybe have a think about whether you are on here to debate, or just want to argue, as if it is the latter then you're not really any better than those two forum clowns, and do you really want to drag yourself down to that level?

spot on

really you are all having a pop at someone who has been banned already..

thats crazy.. you are all having a pop at him just like Robert72 did..

live and let live whats happened has happened.. lets move on guys

I'm not having a pop at gavan, just suggesting that the way he has returned from his ban is not particularly constructive. He clearly has more to offer the forum than those other two, otherwise I wouldn't have bothered spending 5 minutes of my life posting above.

• Like 1

I'm not having a pop at gavan, just suggesting that the way he has returned from his ban is not particularly constructive. He clearly has more to offer the forum than those other two, otherwise I wouldn't have bothered spending 5 minutes of my life posting above.

thats cool.. dont want to be seen as sticking up for anyone or also not having a pop at anyone.. obviously he is going to be annoyed for being banned for sticking up for himself.. we all do things wrong in life but being tarnished when you have already had a punishment is harsh..

anyway should Tai be included in the 2017 british team hahahaha

I got banned because i lost my temper with mainly one member who went way over the line in his remarks.

Ok maybe i shouldnt have lost my cool but im sure most would react the same way.

My first post back wasnt to wind people up but more to get my side across and yes im happy he has been banned.

really you are all having a pop at someone who has been banned already..

thats crazy.. you are all having a pop at him just like Robert72 did..

live and let live whats happened has happened.. lets move on guys

That's all we have asked Gavan to do - move on, not keep bringing up old arguments

The same applies to anyone else who gets banned

• Like 1

no one is answering my question..

should Tai be included in the 2017 team.. or do i have to start another massive thread lol..

and if i am honest i dont think we will see Tai back in a british final as in riding in it.. and i also dont think we will see him abck and riding in the UK..

should that stop him from riding for team GB ??

should Tai be included in the 2017 team.. or do i have to start another massive thread lol..

and if i am honest i dont think we will see Tai back in a british final as in riding in it.. and i also dont think we will see him abck and riding in the UK..

you really want to start it all off again :D:P

In an ideal world no one should be in Team GB unless they commit to the GB league and the British Final, however we don't live in an ideal world.

Does that answer your question :P:shock::lol:

you really want to start it all off again :D:P

In an ideal world no one should be in Team GB unless they commit to the GB league and the British Final, however we don't live in an ideal world.

Does that answer your question :P:shock::lol:

nope..

why should it be like that though why should he have to ride in the uk and be in the british final he rides for Britain in the GP series.. which is where he is becoming the best he can be.. why should we hinder him by making that demand ?

Barring injury it's hard to see tai not being an automatic pick for the next decade at least
  • Like 1

nope..

why should it be like that though why should he have to ride in the uk and be in the british final he rides for Britain in the GP series.. which is where he is becoming the best he can be.. why should we hinder him by making that demand ?

Which is why I said in an ideal world. An ideal world being British league racing paying as much as other leagues and being organised so as to fit into riders schedule. That way patriotic British riders could satisfy British fans without any financial penalty to themselves. Sadly the BSPA and ideal world will never appear in the same sentence (apart from this one :P ).

Which is why I said in an ideal world. An ideal world being British league racing paying as much as other leagues and being organised so as to fit into riders schedule. That way patriotic British riders could satisfy British fans without any financial penalty to themselves. Sadly the BSPA and ideal world will never appear in the same sentence (apart from this one :P ).

ahh get you now.. the thing is where he is riding every race is like a gp race with the rider who ride there.. so he is gaining the most experience out there..

its a very hard one but i dont think which is much the ilk of this thread he shouldnt be included if he doesnt ride in either the league or the final.