British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
A ORLOV

Swindon - Wolves 30.4.15

Shame no Tobiaz. He would have done well imo. Bates has also looked good so far. Is Joonas any good at Blunsdon? Sure is a crazy sport with Freddie guesting against Joonas the following day for Lakeside.

Joonas scored six in both the fixtures he rode for Eastbourne at Swindon last year.

Josh could also be missing next monday,s meeting with Poole.Hes riding for Sheffield at Ipswich.But that does have a 1.45 start.

Edited by Tommy Sweetman

Jonas can be good as has had some decent nights before & it makes Wolves stronger as Tobiasz would've been good or bad.

It's a marathon not a sprint and Wolves will be bottom at the end of the season no matter where they are today. It shouldn't be a tight one at all - unless Swindon underperform.

PS I still think Wolves are rubbish this year !

I think predictions made at the start of the season often need to be taken with a pinch of salt. Nobody knows how the team are going to gel, the form of the riders or sadly the part injuries can play.

I personally can't see Swindon or Wolves claiming the wooden spoon this year (Leicester maybe)

Wolves have started the season really well.

Before the start of the season I admit I predicted them as finishing 8th but I would be very surprised if that happened now. I think a lot of that is down to the brilliant form of PK.

I think the Swindon team look really strong and still think they will be In the top 4 come the end of the season regardless of their current position in the table. They are the team I am least looking forward to facing at Brandon this season lol.

Jonas can be good as has had some decent nights before & it makes Wolves stronger as Tobiasz would've been good or bad.

Kylmakorpi has made a steady start to the season so far. Hope he has a good meeting but stays safe.

Edited by Two minutes notice

It's a marathon not a sprint and Wolves will be bottom at the end of the season no matter where they are today. It shouldn't be a tight one at all - unless Swindon underperform.

PS I still think Wolves are rubbish this year !

Clearly the hangover from 2009 hasn't gone yet. :D

• Like 6

Polish championships. Same as Zengi.

• Like 1

Polish championships. Same as Zengi.

Aah, thanks ER.

Wolves made potentially strong with Kylmakorpi guesting....Doyle also in for Swindon in place of.......?

• Like 1

Dissappointing to have to rely on at least 2 more guests tonight...especially when everyone(barring AM of course) are fit and riding again

Dont know why sides bother to declare 7 man teams at the start of each season anymore....may as well bring in a new ruling for teambuilding state 7 regular riders and then have a guest rider draft to replace anyone missing through injury, fixture clashes, being recalled by Polish clubs, clashes with Euro Championships, losing ones passport at Airports, dental problems etc...oh hang on though that would look like a squad system and thats far too sensible to have those kind of shenanigans....

• Like 2

Never thought I would see the Doyle back at Swindon

Edited by Pirate Oliver

What happened there then? Did we forget to re-declare the team or something? How odd. It's been known for a while that PK was coming into the side.

• Like 1

At Lakeside last Friday Wolves fans watched Doyle & Schlein as the opposition heat leaders..... And tonight we have ..... Same again!! What a sorry state the Elite League is in - now we have teams in name only.