British Speedway Forum
hyderd

National Speedway Stadium Opening Tickets Now On Sale

Got mine today, anyone planning on making the trip up to Belle Vue would be wise getting you tickets now. Try the link below.

http://www.bellevueaces.co/archivenews.aspx

• Like 1

Got mine today, anyone planning on making the trip up to Belle Vue would be wise getting you tickets now. Try the link below.

http://www.bellevueaces.co/archivenews.aspx

Great to see things moving forward.

I must admit to getting a bit excited about this...............................

I hope that the first Meeting is on the Telly.

or £20 on the terraces as an alternative.

Its the opening of a brand new stadium, rare thing these days, and its the Peter Craven Memorial Trophy so I would imagine it would be a good rider field with some past Aces riders being on show as well. Only my thoughts though.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know there's plenty of excitement knocking around but its 11 months away. Surely they can't be that desperate for the money ?

Edited by New Science

I know there's plenty of excitement knocking around but its 11 months away. Surely they can't be that desperate for the money ?

With the COST of the new Stadium - I would expect them to need as much money as they can get as soon as possible.

I don't blame them in the least. :approve: :approve: :approve:

• Like 1

or £20 on the terraces as an alternative.

Its the opening of a brand new stadium, rare thing these days, and its the Peter Craven Memorial Trophy so I would imagine it would be a good rider field with some past Aces riders being on show as well. Only my thoughts though.

Will these be the past Aces that Little and Large wont to or are charging £10 to watch on Monday nights

Good to see Peter Craven being honoured, both in the meeting and having a suite named after him.

I know speedway is accused of living in the past, but in this case justifiably so.

• Like 4

Will these be the past Aces that Little and Large wont to or are charging £10 to watch on Monday nights

WHICH is what they should.

They only have to pay a tenner. I've noticed a few ex riders missing since having to pay a tenner. Says to me they was just free loaders so good riddance to them.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Not uncommon these days. I have already booked, and paid for, a ballet at the Royal Albert Hall in July 2016.

Booked and paid for three NFL games at Wembley in October 2015 in October 2014.

Not uncommon these days. I have already booked, and paid for, a ballet at the Royal Albert Hall in July 2016.

Booked and paid for three NFL games at Wembley in October 2015 in October 2014.

Its a bit unusual for a venue which hasn't been built yet.

Its a bit unusual for a venue which hasn't been built yet.

The Building is in progress.

You have to hand it to Belle Vue, they are the masters of marketing.

The Building is in progress.

Just don't see the need to be selling tickets eleven months in advance,surely November / December when the main infrastructure of the track and main stand are in place would be better. Would you book a hotel room before it had been built ?
  • Like 1