British Speedway Forum
hyderd

National Speedway Stadium Opening Tickets Now On Sale

I really would like to do this but am slightly put off by the other poster, they surely won't let people down?

Yes - that's my sentiment too.

I think I've decided not to bother. :sad: :sad: :sad:

Go on, you know you want to. Not every day you get the opportunity to have your name recorded for posterity in the new stadium of the most famous speedway club in the world. At £49 a bargain.

Like any organisation mistakes will be made and maybe that explains the problem one fan seems to have had. The other side of the coin is that there have previously been posts on the BV forum and I think on here, complimenting Morton for going above and beyond expectations to help fans.

All the grandstand tickets are now sold for the opening meeting so anyone hoping to go needs to get their standing tickets asap.

(I'm just trying to remember was it 10 or 20% commission I was promised).

• Like 3

I've got my tickets for the opening night, not sitting down though!! lol

I've emailed BV re the bricks, hopefully I'll get a reply.

The personalised bricks will be built into an internal wall of honour in the entrance concourse while pavers to be used on an external walkway leading up to the main entrance are also available.

A single brick is £49, a double brick is £99 and a replica for people wanting to keep one is £30.

On placing your order you will receive a confirmation email and once the order is processed a certificate will be issued.

http://www.bellevueaces.co/images/2015/nssbuyabrickorderform.jpg

• Like 4

Thanks Ouch, very helpful as I've still not received a reply, it really puts me off, why have email contact on their website if they don't reply????

The personalised bricks will be built into an internal wall of honour in the entrance concourse while pavers to be used on an external walkway leading up to the main entrance are also available.

A single brick is £49, a double brick is £99 and a replica for people wanting to keep one is £30.

On placing your order you will receive a confirmation email and once the order is processed a certificate will be issued.

http://www.bellevueaces.co/images/2015/nssbuyabrickorderform.jpg

I'm living in a garage, been turned down for a place at Uni, my girlfriend's in a coma and has run off with my best friend and I've only got £25. Any chance of a half brick?

regards

KKS

Edited by pugwash
  • Like 4

I'm living in a garage, been turned down for a place at Uni, my girlfriend's in a coma and has run off with my best friend and I've only got £25. Any chance of a half brick?

regards

KKS

Very funny. :t::approve::rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

regards

KKS

No problem but there will only be room on the brick for three letters so we propose we leave off KKS BR and just use ICK, fans can then work out the prefix.

• Like 2

No problem but there will only be room on the brick for three letters so we propose we leave off KKS BR and just use ICK, fans can then work out the prefix.

Clever. :t::approve:

To fit all his aliases the brick would have to be 100m long.

• Like 1

To fit all his aliases the brick would have to be 100m long.

Rather than a brick, perhaps a dense block would be more appropriate, :D

• Like 2

Did any one see the impressive advert on the Daily Mirror sports page today for next week's stock car racing at Belle Vue? I can't remember when I last saw a National Press advert like that - if ever - for a speedway meeting. Some thing like this advert is needed for the National Speedway Stadium to possibly equal when they eventually are ready to open in 2016?

Edited by Guest

Some thing like this advert is needed for the National Speedway Stadium to possibly equal when they eventually are ready to open in 2016?

No it isn't. What would be the point?

• Like 1

Make more folk aware perhaps?

Make more folk aware perhaps?

And what would be the point in spending thousands of pounds on an advert to make the nation's Daily Mirror readers aware of a Speedway meeting which may be hundreds of miles away from them, and which even those close enough to attend wouldn't be able to attend due to the meeting being sold out months before?

• Like 1

Did any one see the impressive advert on the Daily Mirror sports page today for next week's stock car racing at Belle Vue? I can't remember when I last saw a National Press advert like that - if ever - for a speedway meeting. Some thing like this advert is needed for the National Speedway Stadium to possibly equal when they eventually are ready to open in 2016?

No point at all. You, as always, are so correct John Leslie, It was probably only a prestige advert by Startrax for their ventures at the present track. Not many people read the Daily Mirror so a similar advert would not be seen by many people. Speedway, of course, is such a mega sport these days it doesn't need to boast itself to the public at large. Fancy me being silly enough to think I was putting forward a good idea! I did think perhaps an advert would also attract the Mirror's sports team to give some coverage to the opening meeting - again, how silly of me.

Edited by Guest