British Speedway Forum
mdmc82

Poole V Wolves 6th May 2015

Not sure how focussed Davey Watt will be following a family bereavement yesterday? Sincere condolences Davey.

• Like 1

R/R for PK tonight, he's "gone down with a bug" according to Poole Twitter feed.

Mission impossible now then,especially with Fred not able to take an extra ride.

R/R for PK tonight, he's "gone down with a bug" according to Poole Twitter feed.

Sickness according to official Wolves site. If he rides in Sweden tonight tho I will lose all respect. No chance tonight then now. Poole should be looking good for high 50's then.

Poole have got out of jail with a weakened line up and Wolves sending a team without the leagues best rider this season so far.

Come on rain , save the day so we can beat em at full strength ;-)

Edited by stevebrum

Sickness according to official Wolves site. If he rides in Sweden tonight tho I will lose all respect. No chance tonight then now. Poole should be looking good for high 50's then.

Poole have got out of jail with a weakened line up and Wolves sending a team without the leagues best rider this season so far.

Come on rain , save the day so we can beat em at full strength ;-)

That is fair enough isn't it, we had to ride at Wolves with a weakened team.

I wonder if its that well known 'Swedish rearranged fixture' bug?? :D

• Like 1

I wonder if its that well known 'Swedish rearranged fixture' bug?? :D

Does it mean any r/r points will get deducted if he rides in Sweden or will he be liable to get a ban for 'withholding his services' ???

He wont be in sweden, from smederna facebook

Unfortunately, won the rain in Vetlanda and tonight's match was canceled.

But already tomorrow, Wednesday made ​​a new attempt to run the game.

Ikaros blacksmiths lose Peter Karlsson and Mikkel Michelsen who has controls elsewhere. Therefore, it will be R / R for Peter, Zorro moved up to No.2, and in comes Daniel Henderson reserve of Zorros place.

So pk was aways missing for them.

That is fair enough isn't it, we had to ride at Wolves with a weakened team.

We are both weakened tonight tho losing PK to RR is much more of a loss to us. We should have fancied our chances tonight but any team would want a call off with dodgy weather if they were severely weakened by the loss of their star rider - and I wouldn't believe you if you said any different!

He wont be in sweden, from smederna facebook

Unfortunately, won the rain in Vetlanda and tonight's match was canceled.

But already tomorrow, Wednesday made ​​a new attempt to run the game.

Ikaros blacksmiths lose Peter Karlsson and Mikkel Michelsen who has controls elsewhere. Therefore, it will be R / R for Peter, Zorro moved up to No.2, and in comes Daniel Henderson reserve of Zorros place.

So pk was aways missing for them.

All the above is true but the re - arranged date PK was scheduled to ride for Wolves. However he is in Sweden and has a tummy bug. I seriously hope he doesn't opt to be uh better to be able to race in Sweden tonight. He and Wolves should get all they deserve if he does ride.

• Like 1

The weather is dry and sunny in poole this afternoon very breezy but dry .

We are both weakened tonight tho losing PK to RR is much more of a loss to us. We should have fancied our chances tonight but any team would want a call off with dodgy weather if they were severely weakened by the loss of their star rider - and I wouldn't believe you if you said any different!

All the above is true but the re - arranged date PK was scheduled to ride for Wolves. However he is in Sweden and has a tummy bug. I seriously hope he doesn't opt to be uh better to be able to race in Sweden tonight. He and Wolves should get all they deserve if he does ride.

I agree it is much more of a loss to you tonight but we had a bigger loss at Wolves on monday with no adequate cover for Janowski who has been our number one for a while now, by the way how is Davey Watt at number one when others have a higher average, i thought your highest averaged rider had to ride at number one.

I agree it is much more of a loss to you tonight but we had a bigger loss at Wolves on monday with no adequate cover for Janowski who has been our number one for a while now, by the way how is Davey Watt at number one when others have a higher average, i thought your highest averaged rider had to ride at number one.

17.5 TEAM LINE-UPS
The 1st, 2nd & 3rd Rider (by MA) must ride at either #1 #3 or #5.
The 4th & 5th Riders (by MA) must ride at either #2 or #4.
The 6th & 7th declared Riders must ride at #6 or #7
Edited by tocha

Can only see this being a comfortable home win by around 20 points. R/R is no good to cover a top rider so getting in Harris should make Poole hot favourites

Sadly, can only see a big win. Not much fun for the home or travelling fans

I think on paper Wolves look strongest at reserve but Poole's top 5 look stronger.

Anything can happen but I think it has always been a bit of a concern for Wolves when their team depends so much on the form/availability of one rider.