British Speedway Forum
mdmc82

Poole V Wolves 6th May 2015

I'm not knocking PK here but he was in a non heat leader position and had easier races, just like Noddy last night.

Yet PK was beating heat leaders when he met them more often than not, as did Holder last night. in makes a difference to fringe heat leaders/second strings but not what should be top heat leaders, like Holder and PK!

Yet PK was beating heat leaders when he met them more often than not, as did Holder last night. in makes a difference to fringe heat leaders/second strings but not what should be top heat leaders, like Holder and PK!

Let's hope he beats a few heat leaders tomorrow night!

• Like 1

Let's hope he beats a few heat leaders tomorrow night!

Riding as a heat leader, he should be fine around Lakeside. Hope his 'bug' has cleared up!! :t::wink:

Will it make ant difference as you haven't 'ignored' him!!! ;)

I do have him on ignore, but do tend to read those posts that are about Poole in any way!!!

Thinking about it, that's probably the vast majority of them!! :D

Btw, what's the 'ant' difference? :cheers:

• Like 1

I'm not knocking PK here but he was in a non heat leader position and had easier races, just like Noddy last night.

As SCB has already pointed out he was still racing heat leaders including racing in heat 15's. But of course you do have a point that riding at 2 or 4 has some easier races.

• Like 2

Freddie Lindgren is fast becoming yesterdays hero... :o

he is to Wolves what Woffiden was last year.... ;)

just taking the Pi$$ for when Panthers go EL in 2016....! :t:

Is he busy, standing in the election in Poole

Standing as what tho ? :o

Standing as what tho ? :o

Maybe he has restarted the Monster Raving Loony party in place of Screaming Lord Sutch?

Other parties are available blah, blah, blah ....

Edited by Steve0
  • Like 2

Maybe he has restarted the Monster Raving Loony party in place of Screaming Lord Sutch?

Other parties are available blah, blah, blah ....

He's started his own "Matt and Neil can do no wrong" party..........they have currently received one vote!!!!!!!:rofl: Edited by scottyfan
  • Like 5

Is he busy, standing in the election in Poole

You're getting him confused with 'The Know' mate!!!!!! :wink::shock:

Freddie Lindgren is fast becoming yesterdays hero... :o

he is to Wolves what Woffiden was last year.... ;)

just taking the Pi$$ for when Panthers go EL in 2016....! :t:

Hans at cov, Zagar at Vue , AJ at lakeside, Iversen and Bjerre at Lynn, holder at Poole. ALL scoring well below their ability this season. Nothing new this season it seems.

• Like 2

Totally agree with the Stevebrum post the other members of the team will be the key to your sucess. The number 1 race jacket will have different riders wearing it. I think once all our riders click we could shock a few teams away from home. 😉😉😉

• Like 1

Totally agree with the Stevebrum post the other members of the team will be the key to your sucess. The number 1 race jacket will have different riders wearing it. I think once all our riders click we could shock a few teams away from home.

I think we have already shocked quite a few who had us down as awful, including the pundits. Yet we have won away and rock solid at home - not forgetting happily competing at the top end of the table. No doubt many are jealous that their predictions of us being rubbish are indeed rubbish.

It's clear a lot of the top boys aren't scoring as expected this season so the other team members and reserves are making the differences right now. It will be interesting to see how things develop as the season unfolds, and those currently adrift if they can get on a run of form could make the table interesting indeed. Whilst Coventry look like walking to the top of the table consistency from the other teams will see them challenging for a top 4 spot. From a Wolves perspective I'm delighted we are showing promise from the off as this side is only going to get better so good times ahead!

Hans at cov, Zagar at Vue , AJ at lakeside, Iversen and Bjerre at Lynn, holder at Poole. ALL scoring well below their ability this season. Nothing new this season it seems.

Quite right stevebrum; Zagar, Hans, Bjerre, AJ & Freddie could all join Holder as second-strings soon, riding against FTR's. Bonkers

Quite right stevebrum; Zagar, Hans, Bjerre, AJ & Freddie could all join Holder as second-strings soon, riding against FTR's. Bonkers

Absolutely agree. Way too many highly paid stars underperforming. In the lowest standard league as well!

I was trying to work out the likelihood of that happening to Hans - I just don't see it. He ended last year with some really big scores so unless he averages sub-6.5 all season he's unlikely to drop to second string.