British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Ghostwalker

Swedish Elitserien 2015, Round 3

Rospiggarna-Smederna is off.

First bend then it's follow the leader.... quite boring. The only really good heat so far was heat 3 and the fight between Nicki and Kildemand.

Bad call, Aspgren laid it down before it was even close.

Nicki Pedersen take a bow

Unfortunately every stream i have found is showing clay court tennis. :sad: Obviously, if i'd found one i would have posted it. Such a shame for 3 weeks running now and this season no Denmark consolation on Wednesdays. I think i'll go cry in my beer. :lol::drink: Regards. Alan.

Then you'll have to hang in there a bit longer. Eurosport are not televising it at all next week and, probably, the week after due to French Open Tennis.

Edited by tocha

Pedersen was peerless but his failure to look round for Buzz in heat 14 was poor.

Edited by Gordon Bennett

Pedersen was peerless but his failure to look round for Buzz in heat 15 was poor.

He didd'nt have to. 3-3 was enough. Plus it was kylmakorpi in heat 15

My mistake, meant to type heat 14 :oops: now edited!

I love watching Nicki Pedersen when he's on it. The guy seems to be (almost) back to his best and that can only be good for the GP series.

Then you'll have to hang in there a bit longer. Eurosport are not televising it at all next week and, probably, the week after due to French Open Tennis.

I had my tongue firmly in my cheek when i typed it. :lol: We'll have gavel to gavel coverage here in the US of the French Open too, on "The Tennis Channel" where they show nowt else 24/7/52. ;) Unfortunately i think the chances of "The Speedway Channel" are about the same as my wife being elected the next Pope. :lol: More's the pity ! Regards. Alan.

Can you imagine "the terror in Nikki P,s pit crew eyes" as Nikki breaks a chain at the start line and summons his 2nd bike IMMEDIATELY !! to the start line.Man it was a good job they were ready and Nikki won that heat,otherwise i dont know what would happened if Nikki got excluded under 2 mins!!!!! :D .The pit crew might have gone and hid somewhere until Nikki calmed down!!!!!

According to Swedish commentators, Nicki managed to get to the tape with 2 seconds to spare.

League stats (and rest) after 3(?) rounds http://www.speedwayexplorer.com/speedway-elitserien/elitserien-speedway-statistics/

Nicki with 21/24 beaten opponents - 87.5% efficiency - top form as few years back. He looks very motivated - last year he had great start too but couldn't keep the pace - will he now? If he will will fight for another Championship.

Lindback with most points and most heats - still very good form and odds was nice on him. Protasiewicz after first very weak match at home now did what he was doing all last season when he had when he had 12.75 points per match and 87.5% efficiency - only 10 opponents beat him and there was 80..

There are a few clips available from the meeting at: http://www.speedwaynyheter.se/2015/05/19/pedersen-segerorganisator-i-gislaved/

Thanks for these. Nicki looks very happy and relaxed this season and is showing on the track. Regards. Alan.

Rospiggarna and Smederna have agreed on July 21st as a new date for the postponed meeting but the new date needs approval from Svemo before it becomes official.

http://norrteljetidning.se/sport/1.2985102-nytt-datum-foreslaget-for-rospiggarna-smederna

July 21st have been approved and it is now official.