British Speedway Forum
abyassinian bandit

Bikes On Parade At Berwick

Just wait till those of the multi-usernames start voting. :wink:

It will be IP address based, ya dafty!

Here, what did you make of the meeting on Saturday?

You've been unusually quiet on the meeting thread...

From the thread title I thought the promotion were offering a whole new service to male supporters.

From the thread title I thought the promotion were offering a whole new service to male supporters.

They`ve tried most things at Berwick to get the crowds back, going on your thinking if that didn't bring the crowds back then nothing would.

• Like 1

I have to admit that when we get a meeting like Saturday past, I couldn't give a hoot what the parade is like!

I try leave the Black N Gold and enter the ground just as the heat one, two minute warning goes off to avoid the pre meeting patter

• Like 2

Just wait till those of the multi-usernames start voting. :wink:

KKS could carry the Vote on his/her own. :o;):D:P

I quite like the style of parade they have at Edinburgh where the riders come out in pairs and do a lap of the track.

• Like 2

Interesting to read bandits latest newsletter where it makes reference to moaning on social media

If we have a VALID suggestion then send it in via email

Just curious here but are there any fans on here who have sent a suggestion about the parade in and had it ignored ?

The lack of riders bikes on parade has nothing whatsoever to do with H&S or expense it's basically this

Seems to

If Barrie doesn't agree it's not done

Edited by Goodiepatchie

Interesting to read bandits latest newsletter where it makes reference to moaning on social media

Just curious here but are there any fans on here who have sent a suggestion about the parade in and had it ignored ?

The lack of riders bikes on parade has nothing whatsoever to do with H&S or expense it's basically this

Seems to

send in an email then and see what happens rather than assuming Only 79 people so far have voted 72 yes 8 no I started this to gauge an opinion because a few have a opinion about the parade on here maybe we can gather the ones who didn't vote are happy with the parade ? Edited by abyassinian bandit

Seems to

Sent an email in and received a very detailed reply.

Sent an email in and received a very detailed reply.

share it with the class Edited by Goodiepatchie

share it with the class

Nope, if people want the answer, then they should make the effort to ask.

Apparently I talk a load of BS on here, so would surely be called as inaccurate.

If people want an answer, just ask them!

• Like 1

Sent in a couple of suggestions and received very long, detailed replies. Told the reasons why both of my suggestions could not be carried out, which was fair enough. But at least they took the time and effort to go reply and the level of detail they went into, obviously shows they had put a lot of thought into it.

I would recommend that if anybody does have a valid suggestion, they put it to the club.

• Like 1

Ok probably slightly dumb of me to think this but didn't realize each track has there own way of a parade for the riders , then again each track is different in its own way .

Maybe we are lucky down at Ipswich and we have the Stock car track on the outside of the speedway track and this is used for the parade before the meeting , the away team ride round the stock car track giving a few waves to the crowd then followed by the home team before each team lines up on the center green to be introduced to the crowd one by one that is when the wind is blowing in the right direction and you can understand what the presenter is saying over the mic .

Seems to

I`d be amazed if Mr Barrie holds that kind of power with Berwick.