British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Mr Blobby

Edinburgh V Sheffield (plkoc-2nd Leg) 22/5/15 @7.30pm

Whoow there were a lot of neutral fans from all over at the Dale tonight, or is it just they are give biased opinions of an incident that they never seen?........mmmmmm

i didn't see the World Cup in '66, but i believe it happened. Your own fans are telling what happened, and they are pretty consistent as to what happened. Are you the one with the whitewash.

• Like 3

Know he's a Monarch and all that, but always good to see riders progress.

Just been reading the stuff re Masters and Bjerre.

Putting BSPA stuff aside for a minute, if it's right Bjerre was on the deck (in whatever position) and even if Masters was too, hardly a manly thing to do ... hitting someone there! Shame on Masters if true. Chicken!

Whatever happened to "stand up ya bas, and square go"?

Cluck, cluck!

Agreed it was very poor on his part. I've never seen Sam act in that way before he just totally lost it for a minute and he probably regrets it now big time.

Agreed it was very poor on his part. I've never seen Sam act in that way before he just totally lost it for a minute and he probably regrets it now big time.

Was it a punch or a bitch slap?

Sam does smile a bit too much for me ;)

Edited by george.m
  • Like 1

Whingers do. :P

• Like 1

A punch then a grapple before people pulled them apart.

See Riss had a couple of race wins tonight, so this him coming to terms with things now?

Riss has had a couple of race wins in 3 of the 5 meetings he's done at Armadale so far.

A punch then a grapple before people pulled them apart.

Maybe it was a love in and they should just have got a room?

• Like 1

Maybe it was a love in and they should just have got a room?

I know no need to show their love for each other on the track like that it's a sport for Familys after all. :D

• Like 1

I know no need to show their love for each other on the track like that it's a sport for Familys after all. :D

Maybees they like an audience!

• Like 1

Saw him shouting off in the pits at Sheffield 2-3 years ago!

'Smiling assassin'

Saw him shouting off in the pits at Sheffield 2-3 years ago!

'Smiling assassin'

Now I am having serious doubts about him.

As an Edinburgh fan I didn't like what Sam did tonight, seemed an over reaction to a bit of hard but fair riding, Sams not shy on dishing it out at times, last Sunday at Newcastle a prime example, also hard but fair imo, but if you can't take it don't dish it out. If the ref had thrown Sam out the meeting I would've had no complaints, as for a ban I don't think there is any need for that.

• Like 1

try finding the grt dvd when sam has a go at adam roynon, all because adam passed him and worky won the meeting ( think it was somerset) sam told adam he was going to get him.. proper plank. cant take getting beat.

Now I am having serious doubts about him.

he is a tool.

As an Edinburgh fan I didn't like what Sam did tonight, seemed an over reaction to a bit of hard but fair riding, Sams not shy on dishing it out at times, last Sunday at Newcastle a prime example, also hard but fair imo, but if you can't take it don't dish it out. If the ref had thrown Sam out the meeting I would've had no complaints, as for a ban I don't think there is any need for that.

Agree an immediate match ban would not have been unjustified.

Having also witnessed Garrity's on track assault of Derek Sneddon with his helmet last year, quite rightly there was no clamour for a subsequent ban for that.

That Bjerre inflicted the only defeat of the night on Wolbert in his next race would also indicate that no lasting physical damage was done to the Dane by Masters irrational outburst.

But predictably, the usual suspects, led by the Whitley Bay Windbag, who is still feeling sore at Monarchs continuing dominance over his beloved Diamonds, weigh in with their nasty, unsubstantiated guff.

• Like 1