British Speedway Forum
mdmc82

Swindon Robins V Coventry Bees 26th May 2015

Because he was under contract to ride in Sweden tonight before he joined Swindon

Ah, fair play, never knew that. Thanks for reply...

Morris at 1 will be interesting. Has been sensational this season and has taken another step forward in his development. Liking the way the team is riding at home and if Kerr, with his best engine back, can get some decent points then I expect a fairly comfortable evening.

Hans has been exceptional when guesting so I am surprised he has struggled on occasions for the Bees. I don't expect that to happen this evening tho'. Having seen Cup of Coffee and Harris earlier in the season I am not worried that either will cause us too many problems. Both rode poorly and Harris, in particular, seems a shadow of the rider that used to tear round the Abbey. King never gets many no matter how well he is riding and now that Chas is getting used to the track I am confident that he will nullify Garrity.

I think the Robins will win this comfortably. 51-39.

According to SR website take up has been 'excellent' for this fixture. TBH, if it wasn't then there would be major implications for speedway in Swindon. Anyone know roughly how many tickets sold?

He's riding in Sweden instead

I think this on paper is our toughest away fixture yet. I hope I'm wrong but predict 50-40

If Hans rides well i think the Bees will get a point.

Morris at 1 will be interesting. Has been sensational this season and has taken another step forward in his development. Liking the way the team is riding at home and if Kerr, with his best engine back, can get some decent points then I expect a fairly comfortable evening.

Hans has been exceptional when guesting so I am surprised he has struggled on occasions for the Bees. I don't expect that to happen this evening tho'. Having seen Cup of Coffee and Harris earlier in the season I am not worried that either will cause us too many problems. Both rode poorly and Harris, in particular, seems a shadow of the rider that used to tear round the Abbey. King never gets many no matter how well he is riding and now that Chas is getting used to the track I am confident that he will nullify Garrity.

I think the Robins will win this comfortably. 51-39.

According to SR website take up has been 'excellent' for this fixture. TBH, if it wasn't then there would be major implications for speedway in Swindon. Anyone know roughly how many tickets sold?

Except we have Rose - not Kerr.

• Like 1

Except we have Rose - not Kerr.

oh yeah... :P . Apologies to Mr Kerr.

My point, irrespective of which Lewis I mentioned, still stands. Signs last week of improvement particularly in his gating is a much needed positive. He rode some poor lines last week, which didn't help, however, he hasn't exactly been helped on track by more senior riders who have left him to fend for himself when some team riding may have been more beneficial.

oh yeah... :P . Apologies to Mr Kerr.

My point, irrespective of which Lewis I mentioned, still stands. Signs last week of improvement particularly in his gating is a much needed positive. He rode some poor lines last week, which didn't help, however, he hasn't exactly been helped on track by more senior riders who have left him to fend for himself when some team riding may have been more beneficial.

He had a much improved meetinv for his PL team yesterday. He says he has his best engine back & looks to have a bit more confidence again. We all know what a good rider he can be.

I'd be happy to take a point and keep the points total rolling on.

Tough one to call as Agent Dak will need to be in the points for a Robins win & an off night for any of the top 5 will mean a Bees win.

Gutted I can't make tonight after recent knee surgery but a few beers mixed with the pain killers will numb the pain of a 4 pointer for Cov. Should be a cracker either way though based on how the track has been this season. Lovely weather in the Don today as well.

Gutted I can't make tonight after recent knee surgery but a few beers mixed with the pain killers will numb the pain of a 4 pointer for Cov. Should be a cracker either way though based on how the track has been this season. Lovely weather in the Don today as well.

Watch it on Sky.

Looking forward this meeting, will go for a 46-44 win to Swindon.

I would say this has the makings of being one of the better EL matches on Sky. Could go either way.