British Speedway Forum
mdmc82

Swindon Robins V Coventry Bees 26th May 2015

Except she showed no bias in her post,unlike you, merely stated facts. That Coventry lost their No 1 and had 2 exclusions and that was glad to take a pt.. as any Coventry fan would have been going into Heat 15!

No mention of whether the exclusions were fair or unfair is made.

A little too eager to further your personal vendetta and made yourself look a tad silly.

You must be rooting her!

Brilliant bees. Only lost by 4 after losing our no 1 and 2 exclusions. Will gladly take a point.

Main concern now is Han's injury

The Bees fans around me were choked they didn't win after being ahead!

• Like 1

Would of put Dak in 15

Not for me as should always go with your own riders & not guests in Heat 15.

• Like 2

The Bees fans around me were choked they didn't win after being ahead!

After being the better team for 10 heats I was disappointed when we lost the lead due to a good fightback from Swindon. However in the remaining heats we had 2 exclusions plus concern of losing our number one and it looked like we had let any chance of anything from this meeting slip. Was glad to get the point and only lose by 4 in the end.

After being the better team for 10 heats I was disappointed when we lost the lead due to a good fightback from Swindon. However in the remaining heats we had 2 exclusions plus concern of losing our number one and it looked like we had let any chance of anything from this meeting slip. Was glad to get the point and only lose by 4 in the end.

Agree... but still a disappointing drive back up to the midlands for the Cov fans.

A superb advert for Elite League speedway in Britain.

Good to see so many Englishmen in the Bees team.

Edited by Ronnie Conkerman
  • Like 1

Fair play to Rosco as Troy was out of order for putting other riders at risk because of being to weak to hold the bike.

A good night for speedway & just goes to show price the sport right or for a tenner at most & the crowds will come.

Keep charging £17 plus car park plus programme & it's to expensive for lots.

• Like 2

A very good night for speedway ..a decent crowd and a decent match . just go's to show how sky and speedway has mess up over the years .

• Like 4

Poor Batch. According to Rosco it was Polish Sausage that did for him.

Oooh err ! :lol:

• Like 1

Was a good meeting to watch as a neutral, doesn't happen often with meetings on Sky Sports.

Swindon did well early on to keep scores tight as Coventry were looking good and should have really extended lead, i can understand why ref excluded Garrity but could have gone either way and had to laugh at Havelock having his everyone against us rant.

Overall i think a draw would have been fair but fair play to Swindon for getting win and Bees grabbing a point.

Move of the night had to be cut back by Howarth !

• Like 2

I've got a mate who likes Polish fish pie and he has caught all sorts of nasty things from that hobby so I really feel for Batch if that's the case.

• Like 1

I personally think a big crowd and atmosphere naturally brings more out of the riders too.

It really is a no brainer. Every sky meeting for the rest of the season should be promoted in this way.

• Like 6

😂😂😂😂 Top post

Was a good meeting to watch as a neutral, doesn't happen often with meetings on Sky Sports.

Swindon did well early on to keep scores tight as Coventry were looking good and should have really extended lead, i can understand why ref excluded Garrity but could have gone either way and had to laugh at Havelock having his everyone against us rant.

Overall i think a draw would have been fair but fair play to Swindon for getting win and Bees grabbing a point.

Move of the night had to be cut back by Howarth !

agree.some good races

Not like Sargeant to try and anticipate the start!!!!!!

Well for once I actually understood what Havelock said on TV and all it did was confirmed my opinion that he talks complete and utter b*ll*cks most of the time.

Enjoyed the meeting, not so much Nigel & Kelvin's Coventry love in, and I think Swindon did well to get a win.

Most importantly I hope Hans makes a speedy recovery, and for what it's worth I think the ref got the Garrity/North decision right as it looked to me as if Garrity lost the back end and it certainly hit North's leg and quite probably his back wheel too? I know 999 out of 1000 fans will apparently disagree, but on the forum it appears that's only 999 out of a 1000 Coventry fans?

Well done to the promotion for getting a big crowd in, let's hope a few of the extra come back for more.

Edited by 65Sarge
  • Like 1

Good crowd, good atmosphere, fairly decent meeting. But apart from Robbo screwing up Hans in heat 10 and Troy going around him every pass was around the inside. How long will it be for speedway riders to grasp that 95 of passing is on the inside - ride the kerb abd you probably won't be passed.

Heat 14 could have gone either way.