British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Skidder1

Leicester V Poole Monday 25/05/15

Do any fans outside his clubs support him ? based on this forum i would say no. So my post still stands.

I'm sure there are non Poole fans who support him in the GP'S, and what about the fans of his Swedish and Polish clubs? The apology to his fellow riders is the most important however and you've now ignored it twice.

The only people Darcy should make an appology to if he feels the need is his own club's boss's and those clubs fans and sponsors. Nobody else.

Absolute nonsense (as usual!). Darcy Ward should apologise to everybody involved in speedway be they a supporter, team member, club owner or otherwise. He brought the whole sport into disrepute. End of.

One day you will surprise everyone by taking your Poole tinted specs off and consider something from a non-biased angle. And that's being said by a huge Poole Pirate fan!

My beloved LFC have been getting tonked all over the place in recent weeks and you don't see me banging on about how amazing Brendan Rogers and the club currently is do you? No, I have the common sense to realise that something is not right and have the balls to openly say it. You need to start applying that train of thought to Poole Speedway...unless you actually enjoy embarrassing yourself post after post.

• Like 4

Do any fans outside his clubs support him ? based on this forum i would say no. So my post still stands.

I don't support him but I enjoy watching him ride. I (like all others) have been robbed of the chance to see him race due to his stupidity.

It will be interesting to see which mug of a club decides to use Darcy, if any, knowing he will just be dropping his average ready for a return to Poole next season.

have been robbed of the chance to see him race due to his stupidity.

Quite right, but theres really no need for a few on here to keep banging the drum. We know what he did we know he's been punished for what he did. We know if he does it again that will be his speedway career over.

Quite right, but theres really no need for a few on here to keep banging the drum. We know what he did we know he's been punished for what he did. We know if he does it again that will be his speedway career over.

It happened again. I agree with starman :o

What about fans who support him who don't follow Poole? Or the other riders he could have put in danger had he not been tested and caught?

I support him. Riders are in a lot more danger from some sober riders than darcy dehydratedfrom the night before. Edited by TMW

I support him. Riders are in a lot more danger from some sober riders than darcy dehydratedfrom the night before.

PMSFL @ the dehydration false claim. :rofl:

• Like 1

Starman, what Darcy did was a disgrace to the sport all his fans Poole supporters or not. I think he is a rider with true potential to go a very long way, if he can only stay on the straight and narrow.

But he needs in my opinion, to make an appology to everone who are involved or follow the sport. He has been tried and found gulity and taken his punishment. He now has to get on with his life and if he hasn't got the balls to stand up and be counted to all the fans then he his, not doing himself any favours.

Just been on his twitter page and all he can do is count down the days to when he rides again. A lot of people would see him in a better light if he has the guts to just say sorry. But all you have on his twitter feed are a load of young girls wetting theur pants, because he is standing with his arm around them and in their eyes he can do no wrong.

Hope he does get his act together this time as you say one more wrong move and his speedway days are done.

• Like 1

cant see why any team would sign bjarne...hes been a liability for a long time

It happened again. I agree with starman :o

Go sit in the corner of your room, and think about what you've just done!

• Like 1

Isn't there a 400 page thread for all this DW rubbish?

More to the point today is that it's match day and confirmation of the line-ups seems to be a top secret again

• Like 1

More to the point today is that it's match day and confirmation of the line-ups seems to be a top secret again

Ashley Birks has been mentioned as guest for Auty

Hardly top secret to any fan that bothers to check either club's website - although I note Leicester have changed their latest preview!!!!

Unless theres been any late changes -

Lions - Doyle,r/r Pedersen. Bridger, Zengota, Wozniak, Birks, Lambert

Pirates - Watt, Holder, North, Gomolski, Janowski, Starke, Newman.

Edited by Skidder1

Ashley Birks has been mentioned as guest for Auty

He was meant to be but then got injured. Wright could be a possibility as riding in the same meeting as Starke.