British Speedway Forum
penchev

Premier League Pairs Somerset 03/07/15

If my memory serves me correctly the ref was Chris Gay.

On a different note one of the big disappointments for me was the lack of team riding in what is supposed to be an event to make this important. When a rider looked back to see where his partner was it generally was on the last lap when nothing could be done. to There was a bit of team riding but no slowing down of the race allow a team mate to try and make an important pass. A real dying art I would say.

On a positive note though, it was good to see so many supporters in the stadium. Perhaps with it not being on Sky prompted some fans to turn up. There was a great atmosphere and some good racing.

You are generally guaranteed a good nights racing with some surprises thrown in at the pairs. Have to say the Witches win was one of them.

What about Nick Morris with Richard Lawson? :t::cheers:

So that's why Lawson was going slow and being picked off?! He was team riding?! :D

As say again "on my nans grave" i am not lying. I haven't long put her to rest. So don't you even dare say I am lying. Why would I even lie??? I even shook hands with witches fans yesterday as i kniw they are not all like it. It happened now aplogise please and this will done i will never post on this forum again with people who insult me and and my family. Apologise.

Well bye then.

Well bye then.

Have you read it properly. I'm waiting for an apology from Phil the Ace and CardinalSin first.

I admit I can't prove it but they cannot prove it did not happen so have no ground to insult me or family when i swore on my nans grave. They have no ground to do that and i am owed an apology. I would even beg them for an apology.

I got your PM brummie.

I had to laugh

No apology from me till you can prove your arguement

I got your PM brummie.

I had to laugh

No apology from me till you can prove your arguement

Can you prove it did not happen??????

Your laughing over a dead persons grave you sick person. If i was lying why the hell would I react like this? Why would I even beg for an apology?

Edited by Brummie Rebel

That was more like baby sitting than team riding!

• Like 1

Can you prove it did not happen??????

Good reply. No.

But I'm a bit more mentally stable than you so people will believe me more

Have you read it properly. I'm waiting for an apology from Phil the Ace and CardinalSin first.

I admit I can't prove it but they cannot prove it did not happen so have no ground to insult me or family when i swore on my nans grave. They have no ground to do that and i am owed an apology. I would even beg them for an apology.

No offence, but just because you swore on your grans grave (as you like to keep reminding everyone) doesn't mean what your saying is true.

• Like 2

Good reply. No.

And if Brummie Rebel is unstable mentally.

What you did an hour ago makes you the lowest of the low.

Good reply. No.

Do you even know me to state that? All my posts on here just state I am stubborn and passionate. How is that mentally unstable.

No offence, but just because you swore on your grans grave (as you like to keep reminding everyone) doesn't mean what your saying is true.

To which I have already stated but they can't prove it either so thats why I am so angry and upset. Why would I lower myself to begging if i wasnt so upset.

good to see the posters sticking to the headline topic.

swearing on nans and kids lives is not really good. don't drag dead nans and young kids lives into a war zone. why don't people swear on their own lives? oh, i know. its just in case there is a god and they get struck down themselves.

accept the banter, good or bad and get on with life. if i broke down every time someone pissed me.off i would be a wreck...

we all know the out come of the final. all decisions were the correct ones. end of.

please don't drag my COMEnTS into your argument. 99% of posters are tossers. ya just got to live with it. bye.

• Like 3

Do you even know me to state that? All my posts on here just state I am stubborn and passionate. How is that mentally unstable.

To which I have already stated but they can't prove it either so thats why I am so angry and upset. Why would I lower myself to begging if i wasnt so upset.

Because you cant admit you lied and are now playing the sympathy card?

• Like 1

As a Redcar supporter, I have to say I thought the Witches fans were terrific. They were clearly enjoying themselves after their win (and why shouldn't they) and there seemed to be some light hearted banter going on that was taken in good spirits by all around them.

Have to say it was a very enjoyable day all round, thoroughly enjoyed it.

Because you cant admit you lied and are now playing the sympathy card?

Prove I lied then please?

Can you no?