British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Shadders

Rye House V Berwick... Premier League... 31st May 5pm

I'll keep this short and sweet... If you've made plans to go to this, make alternative arrangements, just in case

http://m.bbc.co.uk/weather/2646807/day3

Edited by Shads

The ultra-reliable XC Weather site has no rain on Hoddesden after 2pm on Sunday. A master stroke by everybody's favourite uncle in moving start time to 5pm. All systems go!

Robert Branford will guest for Berwick in place of Stichauer, according to their supporters newsletter.

The ultra-reliable XC Weather site has no rain on Hoddesden after 2pm on Sunday. A master stroke by everybody's favourite uncle in moving start time to 5pm. All systems go!

Robert Branford will guest for Berwick in place of Stichauer, according to their supporters newsletter.

Hope you're right about the weather... Interesting choice of guest. Rob has experience around our track with the Raiders, but I'm not sure he'll score much. Edited by Shads

The Met Office Site also shows no rain on Saturday with a max chance of 10% of precipitation at 1600 hrs.

The Met Office Site also shows no rain on Saturday with a max chance of 10% of precipitation at 1600 hrs.

Shame the meetings on Sunday

• Like 3

Profuse apologies. Yet another Senior Moment. Apart from the date, the 5pm start time should have been a clue. I'll get me (waterproof) coat.

• Like 1

Profuse apologies. Yet another Senior Moment. Apart from the date, the 5pm start time should have been a clue. I'll get me (waterproof) coat.

Hopefully you won't need it!!

looking at the latest forecast, he might do!

Early rain off before 10am is my forecast

Never mind the weather surely the biggest talking point for this match has to be.

What colours will Baby Shadders be wearing?

Will it be the Yellow and Blue of the Rockets

Or the

Black and Yellow of the Bandits.

Never mind the weather surely the biggest talking point for this match has to be.

What colours will Baby Shadders be wearing?

Will it be the Yellow and Blue of the Rockets

Or the

Black and Yellow of the Bandits.

Don't think B4e will be pleased with you saying black & yellow. It's black & GOLD
  • Like 1

Actually the original colours for the bandits was black and yellow it only changed to gold recently

Actually the original colours for the bandits was black and yellow it only changed to gold recently

Thank you.