British Speedway Forum
hammers66

Best Sites To Watch Speedway Action. Newbie Help Needed.

I have only been into Speedway for just over a year and managed to watch a far bot on Bet365 last year. It seems this service has now gone.

Is there anywhere else online that show the sport on a regular basis, as I am really missing the action and find it hard to go to meetings as I do not drive.

Cheers all.

Sky show regular elite league meetings live. Eurosport show GP;s, SWC and SEC live. Most of the major meetings get uploaded on to youtube.

Hope this reply from an old Hammers fan helps.

I have only been into Speedway for just over a year and managed to watch a far bot on Bet365 last year. It seems this service has now gone.

Is there anywhere else online that show the sport on a regular basis, as I am really missing the action and find it hard to go to meetings as I do not drive.

Cheers all.

In short, no. The only EL action you can see now without leaving the house is what Sky Sports show.

If you haven't got Sky, but have Eurosport there is Speedway on there too. With the World Cup Final on Freeview this Saturday on Quest.

Other than SKY and Eurosport there is not much TV coverage to wet the appetite of speedway fans. Just wished that BT sport would step in to cover meetings from the PL and NL, SKY give us maybe 2 races a season from the PL and their coverage of the EL is well down from the weekly showings they gave us when they where sponsers.

If SKY pull the plug, would another broadcaster step in to cover the EL.

Other than SKY and Eurosport there is not much TV coverage to wet the appetite of speedway fans. Just wished that BT sport would step in to cover meetings from the PL and NL, SKY give us maybe 2 races a season from the PL and their coverage of the EL is well down from the weekly showings they gave us when they where sponsers.

If SKY pull the plug, would another broadcaster step in to cover the EL.

The Comedy Channel????

• Like 1

Perhaps Poole Pirates TV will launch next season and Pearson and Tatum can broadcast as its presenters as they just love Poole