British Speedway Forum
kingbee

Coventry V Poole 1/6/15

After that heat 9 spill and conditions deteriorating surely it should be called off...

Coventry's reserves whilst being very quick.....have absolutely no composure when it's needed at all.

Anticipating the starts, taking their own team mates out and going for the big moves when there's still 3 and a half laps of a race left...all in a day's work for those two.

• Like 1

Worst sky attendance surely but I see the ice cream van is there :)

It's the crowds ride home..

• Like 4

Let's wait till someone gets seriously injured or worse then we will learn by our mistakes and call meetings off even if tv is there.muppets!!! I really despair with this sport at times. How can you possibly race in these conditions

• Like 6

Wheres Middlo ? Cant he see the moisture rising! lol

• Like 1

Right decision

Have to agree - Garrity wiped them out - although probably down to track conditions Interesting that Bees are wanting to abandon when they are losing!

It's a vendetta!

I take it Havvy is going to moan about yet more refereeing decisions against his Bees. Someone just needs to tell him the ref was 100% correct. PMSFL

• Like 1

Tonight's attendance: Eileen, Ted, Kevin, Norman, Barry H, Barry P, Maureen, Dorothy and Malcolm.

Tonight's attendance: Eileen, Ted, Kevin, Norman, Barry H, Barry P, Maureen, Dorothy and Malcolm.

Where's Elsie????

Part timer........!!!!!

Wonder if this is evoking any memories for Havvy about that night at Swindon at the start of last season?! Changed his tune now the boot is on the other foot.

This is reminding me of the Swindon Cov match last season and I seem to remember Havvy and the Cov mafia giving Rosco sh*t about wanting it off after 9 heats. Look at the f*ckwit now!

• Like 2

Middlo idly standing by, not a care in the world for riders safety.

Poole power rules again.

• Like 6

a great race? What meeting are you watching

I watched a superb heat 6, have you got another channel on?