British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
mdmc82

Nl Fours At Coventry 14th June 2015

Ellis, Perry, Wajtknecht and hopefully Chapman riding for Brum

Can Zach ride as i think they go on the May averages and zach is at reserve and i think no reserves are not allowed but i could be wrong, I think that was a rule to stop a poor team entering, I could be wrong.

If thats the case then Andrews, Wilson Dean, Wood, Owen. for Eastbourne.

Can Zach ride as i think they go on the May averages and zach is at reserve and i think no reserves are not allowed but i could be wrong, I think that was a rule to stop a poor team entering, I could be wrong.

If thats the case then Andrews, Wilson Dean, Wood, Owen. for Eastbourne.

if not wood will have to be mason

Yes without doubt, which reflects the strength of last years Cradley side. It should be a good close meeting, fingers crossed there aren't the track problems from last year

Shouldn't be as Terry is back and the track has been brilliant this year (when it's not being doctored by sky)

• Like 2

after last years farce not sure il bother this year. might go to download instead, more expensive but good chance it will be on even if it rains

Looking forward to this meeting. Should be very competitive with not a lot between some of the sides this year. Group A looks a tough one.

Track has been good this season since Terry returned.

Confirmed as £15

Edited by mdmc82
  • Like 1

Looking at the Stats for all meetings up to end of may. Kent have the best rider in the league Ben Morley, and the best top four, Morley, Ayres, Shanes and Baseby. This has got to make them one of the favourites. :t:

Looking at the Stats for all meetings up to end of may. Kent have the best rider in the league Ben Morley, and the best top four, Morley, Ayres, Shanes and Baseby. This has got to make them one of the favourites. :t:

Morley 9.06 vs Bradley Wilson Dean 10.00

Ayres 4.47 vs Mason 7.38

Shanes 8.22 vs Owen 6.11

Baseby 7.50 vs Andrews 6.86

29.25 30.35 its going to be a close one

I took the averages from all the clubs web sites of all matches ridden to 26th May. ie BWD ridden 9 matches average 10.25, Ben Morley ridden 8 matches average 11.05. Andrews 6 matches average 8.15, Danny Ayres 7 matches average 8.75 etc. This gives more of an idea of the riders form for the season so far. Danny and Bens league average are still the same as they started the season as they have not done enough league meetings for a new one. If you took Bens league average so far he is on 10.86 so above BWD. So far as to say im rooting for Kent n hoping for a dry well prepared track.

I took the averages from all the clubs web sites of all matches ridden to 26th May. ie BWD ridden 9 matches average 10.25, Ben Morley ridden 8 matches average 11.05. Andrews 6 matches average 8.15, Danny Ayres 7 matches average 8.75 etc. This gives more of an idea of the riders form for the season so far. Danny and Bens league average are still the same as they started the season as they have not done enough league meetings for a new one. If you took Bens league average so far he is on 10.86 so above BWD. So far as to say im rooting for Kent n hoping for a dry well prepared track.

We know that BWD AND ANDREWS can beat Morley which they did in great style on 6th April. The averages say nothing about which Morley, Andrews ect turn up to ride on the day, the good or bad one.

Morley 9.06 vs Bradley Wilson Dean 10.00

Ayres 4.47 vs Mason 7.38

Shanes 8.22 vs Owen 6.11

Baseby 7.50 vs Andrews 6.86

29.25 30.35 its going to be a close one

Youre way off here! Danny's average is most certainly NOT 4.47 this season!!!
  • Like 1

Alright calm your ** it's probably a Mistake

Wow it does that if you write a mildly explicit word

• Like 1

Actually he's right! Using official averages, Ayres hasn't ridden enough to get a new average yet so is still on his starting average of 4.47.

Have they announced admission prices yet?

£15

Have they announced admission prices yet?

£15 for over-16, under 16 free. £2 programme

• Like 2

after last years farce not sure il bother this year.

That's why I won't go.

I simply don't understand how you can make a disastrous mess of a meeting and then be awarded it again the following season.

Doesn't the ability to put on a decent show (or the lack of it) count for something ?