British Speedway Forum

Good result for the Bandits could have been more but for efs getting cold turkey [that bad am going to the dump tomorrow as a neutral mon the tigers]roll on next Saturday night.

• Like 2

Excellent result. Solid scoring all the way down and another brilliant night for TJ dropping only one point. Proving to be an inspired signing.

• Like 2

Good result as expected against a poor outfit. Most other teams will win there as well so job done 👍

Looks like a very good result. Never easy to get an away win, even against struggling teams.

TJ once again showing the doubters to have been lacking in knowledge, and the people who had watched him through the previous season to be correct in identifying him as a real young talent. Fantastic signing, and I expect him to go a long way in his speedway career.

Despite a hell of a lot of bad luck, we're still ticking along nicely.

My God, how I am missing Saturday nights.

As I posted yesterday if Berwick have any play off ambitions then a full points away win is a must tonight.

You'll be chuffed with that, result.

...awaits some negative response along the lines of "against a poor team", or some other spurious attempt to get the knives out...

• Like 1

and I expect him to go a long way in his speedway career.negative response along the lines of "against a poor team", or some other spurious attempt to get the knives out...

Too where Scott?

Edited by GrigorijLaguta13

Too where Scott?

Where do you think :rolleyes:

I asked you the question, so

"a long way"

??

am lost too a long way could mean north to wick or south to Penzance hope Scott's given TJ some money for the fuel for his trip
  • Like 2

Good win for Bandits,any away win is difficult.Good all round Team performance .Why is Ben having so many bike failures ,it is a worry .