British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
crescent girl

Berwick V Plymouth 20/6/15

How nice to see Fisher scoring so well... If he'd done that for us at Peterborough we may have had a different result..

Disappointing result but main thing is it wasn't a defeat... that will probably come next week...

Alex should be scoring more than 1 point on his home track..If there was issues it would be good to know what they were!

Decent opening score for our new boy considering it's his 1st meeting in England... and another good meeting for our Captain too which is pleasing!

And thank you to Richie Worrall on yet again another good guest performance for us..

Hope TJ is alright and ready for next week... we're gonna need him!

How badly we need a proper 1-7 though! These next few weeks are gonna show that... I do feel for our promotion with how the season has ended up!

• Like 2

To be fair i enjoyed the meeting . Some decent races . Unfortunately we cant really cope with claus and ben missing. But the big difference seemed to be when tj got hurt. Cant fault him for going out in next race but was obciously in discomfort. Quite liked coty was worried after his first race but then he rode fine. Given the chance he should do fine. For plymouth fisher kurtz and holder all rode well. To quote the old saying a draw was probably a fair result.

Great to see ricky back at track.

• Like 1

Alex edberg what can we say, looked as if he had no interest on being on that bike tonight. Very disappointed with what looked to have been a terrible attitude from Alex. Why pay for him to come over and ride like that, be better having a Brit in there who at least would be full of commitment!!

• Like 2

" Missing Vissing " is probably the way to sum up tonight's meeting , to be down one rider is tough but to be without two is dam near impossible , a big thanks to Richie for his efforts tonight can't be faulted The new guy looked ok after his first heat can only improve the more track time he gets , as for Alex don't know what his problem was but he was poor tonight I expect more at home meeting from him . The Devils where pretty solid throughout their team and will probably be disappointed not to win great to The Fish in great form always been one of my favourite riders .

• Like 1

Great to see a proper parade with the bikes out on track

• Like 4

We're missing Claus big time, need to sign a number 1.

Will we be out the pairs now with Ben injured?

Fisher was class tonight, good back up from Holder and Kurtz.

Richie Worrall rode well tonight.

Nice to see a proper parade with the riders having a blast round the track

• Like 3

hopefully the promotion continue with the bikes on parade as its well liked by the crowd

Sent email to club to thank them for this change of heart regarding meeting parade and would encourage others to do so too ! seems they have listened to what the paying public want and should be congratulated for doing so and not ignoring what the fans want

Well done Bandits 👏👏👏👏👏

Edited by Goodiepatchie
  • Like 6

Supporters got what they wanted, good to see promotion listening to supporters

Reading on the updates that Kevin Doolan signed as a Berwick asset tonight, but I've also been told Keiron Douglas signed tonight. Anybody clear this up?

• Like 2

Well, the only thing I can fault about that as a meeting is I would have liked the win, but that wouldn't have done Plymouth justice.

Worrall was a great guest for us, and Fisher was pretty ruthless, and impressive.

I thought Coty showed a fait bit of promise, quite an exciting style and got onto the pace pretty quickly for a first time out on the track.

The atmosphere seemed to be really good tonight. I guess decent weather always helps.

There was loads of very close racing, and a lot of heart in mouth stuff. For me, the sport is exhilarating when it is like that.

I wondered if Fisher had been a bit dirty on Doolan, but the answer was a clear no when Doolan went straight to shake his hand. That was some race!

Phew! Three weeks was a long time!

• Like 2

Supporters got what they wanted, good to see promotion listening to supporters

Reading on the updates that Kevin Doolan signed as a Berwick asset tonight, but I've also been told Keiron Douglas signed tonight. Anybody clear this up?

it was Keiron Douglas who signed on centre green before heat ten

If i have read properly ricky ashworth attending meeting would be great for big crowd to show appreciation to a guy who has gave his all to the sport.

Been at a party so missed it unfortunately. :drink::cheers: Just seen the updates and seen Kevin signed as an asset.

Was it a good meeting?

Well, the only thing I can fault about that as a meeting is I would have liked the win, but that wouldn't have done Plymouth justice.

Worrall was a great guest for us, and Fisher was pretty ruthless, and impressive.

I thought Coty showed a fait bit of promise, quite an exciting style and got onto the pace pretty quickly for a first time out on the track.

The atmosphere seemed to be really good tonight. I guess decent weather always helps.

There was loads of very close racing, and a lot of heart in mouth stuff. For me, the sport is exhilarating when it is like that.

I wondered if Fisher had been a bit dirty on Doolan, but the answer was a clear no when Doolan went straight to shake his hand. That was some race!

Phew! Three weeks was a long time!

Fisher and Doolan knew what they were doing in that race. The Fish was exactly were Doolan wanted to be, and done a proper covering job for Kurtz.

• Like 1

Been at a party so missed it unfortunately. :drink::cheers: Just seen the updates and seen Kevin signed as an asset.

Was it a good meeting?

think there's been a crossed line somewhere it was Keiron Douglas who signed as an asset same initials though
  • Like 1

think there's been a crossed line somewhere it was Keiron Douglas who signed as an asset same initials though

Probably me not seeing clearly (my bad). :drink:

Probably me not seeing clearly (my bad). :drink:

no it did say on updates tonight that it was Kevin doolan which is where the confusion started the updater hasn't read what the texter said