British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
bigcatdiary

Plymouth V Peterborough Koc 18th June

Not what Former Devil has said at all. YOU are talking crap.

Peterborough lost this meeting, accompanied by some atrocious refereeing.

Not a member of the Devils supporters club is she?

Fisher up to his old tricks again, clearly impeding Blackbird causing him to fall in Ht11, before crashing himself as he crossed the start/finish line. How on earth she came to the decision of excluding Blackbird I will never understand. I sincerely hope Lewis wasn't fined for his unscheduled visit to see her. Fisher should have gone and that would have changed the whole complexion of the meeting.

Ht15, Newman missed the gate, tried to go between the Panthers, locked up and fell on bend 2. Simple decision. Oh no, she orders a rerun with all 4!

Well done Ashley Morris. Deserved more points for his effort. Gave a very mature interview when asked about being dropped. Got an excellent reception and was suitably humbled. Welcome back anytime.

you would say that because of your dislike of fisher he never touched him and blackbird new he ran to wide and binned it trying to get fish excluded! Surprised your still attending as in your own words your support would be severely curtailed due to your dislike of fisher glad you can rise above your personal dislike of everything the management and promotion do and keep paying the money it must be hard for you well done :-)

Here comes formerdevil !!! The clues in the name lol

• Like 1

Dress it up all you want this is a very poor result. No number 1, a IMO poor guest for Lambert and two 5-0's.

Time for management to make those changes for the better as we've been found out.

Simon Lambert may of scored the same as Morris, Oliver Greenwood scored more than usual so added together the reserves on the night Morris and Greenwood contributed roughly the same anyway.

How have they been found out whats that all about

Simon Lambert may of scored the same as Morris, Oliver Greenwood scored more than usual so added together the reserves on the night Morris and Greenwood contributed roughly the same anyway.

How have they been found out whats that all about

Didn't understand that either, and without knowing the detail, but for the falls and exclusion (and what sounds like a heat 15 easy get out home decision by the ref?) then we would probably have still nicked this.

The panthers didnt have the rub of the green on the night. From a devils point of view we won the tie at your place,you have a good team of racers imo ulrich is quality and they all give 100% I hope you win the league unless the devils pip you to it lol

Maybe not found out as such but the number of guests has run out.

Without a top quality number 1 or a new 5 pointer with Roynon at reserve I don't think we will be troubling the likes of Somerset, Edinburgh and Glasgow for the league.

you would say that because of your dislike of fisher he never touched him and blackbird new he ran to wide and binned it trying to get fish excluded! Surprised your still attending as in your own words your support would be severely curtailed due to your dislike of fisher glad you can rise above your personal dislike of everything the management and promotion do and keep paying the money it must be hard for you well done :-)

Here comes formerdevil !!! The clues in the name lol

I never said he touched him, did I?

FYI: Impede means: to make it more difficult for something to happen or more difficult for someone to do something. Look it up in the dictionary.

Fisher was gifted most of his points, couldn't even overtake Morris. Ht13 was the only time he deserved anything.

While I don't like Fisher, it wont stop me attending when certain riders turn up with their teams, i.e.: Robert Lambert. With all the financial worries recently, its a good job I do still attend on occasions, isn't it?

Apart from HT1, where Lambert clearly clattered into Holder, he was a joy to watch. He also did something that not one Devils rider has done for ages, he looked for his partner wherever possible. Excellent team riding with Palm Toft.

I wish Newman would realise that his head can turn instead of his selfish attitude of 'head down backside up' and clear off routine. After all it is a TEAM sport.

Despite all the help Peterborough and the referee gave to the Devils, they still struggled to win. A very lucky win.

• Like 1

I never said he touched him, did I?

FYI: Impede means: to make it more difficult for something to happen or more difficult for someone to do something. Look it up in the dictionary.

Fisher was gifted most of his points, couldn't even overtake Morris. Ht13 was the only time he deserved anything.

While I don't like Fisher, it wont stop me attending when certain riders turn up with their teams, i.e.: Robert Lambert. With all the financial worries recently, its a good job I do still attend on occasions, isn't it?

Apart from HT1, where Lambert clearly clattered into Holder, he was a joy to watch. He also did something that not one Devils rider has done for ages, he looked for his partner wherever possible. Excellent team riding with Palm Toft.

I wish Newman would realise that his head can turn instead of his selfish attitude of 'head down backside up' and clear off routine. After all it is a TEAM sport.

Despite all the help Peterborough and the referee gave to the Devils, they still struggled to win. A very lucky win.

we did have the rub of the green for sure but this was a cup tie over two legs and the hardwork was done at Peterborough really dont know what your problem is with the devils it making you look and sound a dick because its totally biased,negative and critical if you have so many issues with the team,manager and promotion why do you waste your money?

we did have the rub of the green for sure but this was a cup tie over two legs and the hardwork was done at Peterborough really dont know what your problem is with the devils it making you look and sound a dick because its totally biased,negative and critical if you have so many issues with the team,manager and promotion why do you waste your money?

Probably for the same reason I do beause im a speedway fan and enjoy good racing. I stopped calling myself a Plymouth fan 5 years ago. I used to follow the Devils home and away but lost respect for the former promotion and the current promotion have done little to restore my faith

I have visited the majority of tracks in this country and I believe the SBA provides the best experience of racing of all the tracks I have visited, therefore I dont consider it to be a waste of money when i go.

The fact that I consider myself a neutral means my opinions are not as biased as those expressed by yourself.

I give praise where I feel its justified and im not afraid to give criticism. So pleased that Morten has turned his season around, I had hoped Sam would have done the same now hes at reserve but unfortnately I feel its time for him to go and I would love to see Ashley back.

kyle may not of looked on the track but he was everywhere in the pits helping out riders with advice on set ups, working on bikes and loaning his bike even

• Like 1