British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
robert72

Leicester V Swindon Mon 29th June Sky Match

Robert Lambert replaces Walasek.

Needs to get his gating form back from earlier in the season if he is score plenty of points for you Lions.

Robert Lambert replaces Walasek.

Needs to get his gating form back from earlier in the season if he is score plenty of points for you Lions.

Walasek missing is a big blow. Averaging 9.60 in his home matches. Should make Swindon favorites to win now, especially with Wilkinson replacing Auty.

Walasek missing is a big blow. Averaging 9.60 in his home matches. Should make Swindon favorites to win now, especially with Wilkinson replacing Auty.

There's not much choice to replace Auty unfortunately,Birks maybe.Couple of days time you will be able to have Kerr to guest for Auty in the July draft but that doesn't help you tonight.

Lets hope Wilkinson can stay on his bike tonight,he was awful at Lynn last Thursday.

The sun is forecast to be at best hazy this afternoon/evening.. so it should not cause any problems...

Depends if Swindon want time to sort theit bikes after the first few heats I'd say . Rosco can be a very persuasive chappy

• Like 1

So if its sunny we get a break, if it rains we'll get to heat 10. Isn't speedway exciting these days :D

If it's going to rain, it should have been called off 48 hours ago! :lol:

• Like 2

Swindon should easily get 4points from this when unfortunately leicester are weakened losing one of their strongest home riders and having to use a weaker reserve guest

Swindon should easily get 4points from this when unfortunately leicester are weakened losing one of their strongest home riders and having to use a weaker reserve guest

how did you work that one out... we are severely depleted with AM returning... :P

• Like 2

If you have the Leicester Mercury & take the voucher that's in it with you on Monday you can get a free half of lager & free hot dog as well. That can't be bad for £7.50 + the cost of the newspaper!

Have they decided not to do the voucher ?

Have they decided not to do the voucher ?

Voucher was in last Mondays mercury, i believe, not today's

Well someone has bought up all the papers, cannot get a Leicester Mercury anywhere in Swindon today

Walasek, has had the sort of season that no riders wants to have, he has picked up more injuries this yaer than all the rest of the team put together, just hope he comes back again next season and has an injury free one. With the way things have gone for the Lions I can't see them winning this one tonight,

I think this is the third time now that Walasek has been injured whilst riding for the Lions, all of them if I am right riding in Poland.

When oh when will the Lions be able to have a full team at BP. How many weeks is it now since the full team rode together, without riders missing through injuries or with them having to ride for their PL club which I personally think is a stupid rule, you would think their EL club would take preferance.

The sun is up and shing its little head of here in South Derbyshire, should think it is much the same at BP, so do the riders refuse to race if the sun is in their eyes, should be interesting to see how this one goes.

May God look down on the Lions tonight and give them a very much needed win,

Walasek, has had the sort of season that no riders wants to have, he has picked up more injuries this yaer than all the rest of the team put together, just hope he comes back again next season and has an injury free one. With the way things have gone for the Lions I can't see them winning this one tonight,

I think this is the third time now that Walasek has been injured whilst riding for the Lions, all of them if I am right riding in Poland.

When oh when will the Lions be able to have a full team at BP. How many weeks is it now since the full team rode together, without riders missing through injuries or with them having to ride for their PL club which I personally think is a stupid rule, you would think their EL club would take preferance.

The sun is up and shing its little head of here in South Derbyshire, should think it is much the same at BP, so do the riders refuse to race if the sun is in their eyes, should be interesting to see how this one goes.

May God look down on the Lions tonight and give them a very much needed win,

Agree totally with what you're saying but can't agree that a reserve can be an asset of a Premier League team & miss their fixture to ride for their allotted Elite League team.

Time for Elite league teams to put time & money into young riders & make them their asset.

Just hope if that happens riders don't miss out on a Premier League slot as has been suggested by some this season.