British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
mdmc82

Coventry Bees V Belle Vue Friday 26th June

When he rode for King's Lynn last year he was really good. However he is really struggling for form this year (rides for Swindon)

He won't score the points Sarjeant would but hopefully he can challenge Stefan in the races they are in together. In the two home meetings he rode against Belle Vue, he scored 1 and 0 so could be a tough night for him.

We are going to need our top 5 firing if we are to get the win as Belle Vue's top 4 all ride our track very well.

When he rode for Kings Lynn he looked really good? Are you thinking of the NL Meetings

His EL score from last season in the A Fixture Lewis Rose 0, 0, 0 = 0 and he didn't ride the B Fixture Tom Stokes rode instead

In the NL Meeting for KLYS vs Storm he got 2, 3, 3, 3, 2 = 13 The only person he lost to was his Opposite number 7 in this meeting Stefan Nielsen Twice.

When he rode for Kings Lynn he looked really good? Are you thinking of the NL Meetings

No I'm thinking of his season with King's Lynn (never mentioned a particular meeting)

However as you mentioned he did at times struggle on our track & to beat Stefan which is why Sarjeant being missing makes this fixture a lot harder for the bees.

However it is good of him to guest. Fingers crossed he has a good meeting

Edited by mdmc82

.....markyb......Could this be the last home meeting for Hans before he ignites his wonderous return to the Robins and we are spoilt by half a season of Mr Darcy Ward.......

I think you've got some of the words in the wrong order? :unsure: "And half the season is spoilt by having Mr Darcy Ward." There....that's better. Doesn't really matter anyway because there is not a cat in hell's chance of him riding for the Bees thank goodness.

• Like 4

I think you've got some of the words in the wrong order? :unsure: "And half the season is spoilt by having Mr Darcy Ward." There....that's better. Doesn't really matter anyway because there is not a cat in hell's chance of him riding for the Bees thank goodness.

He would work wonders for your bar takings Gem. LoL

• Like 4

Be a close neeting. Hope hans turns up. We are going to miss Sarj. Think hes come on leaps and bounds this year and the back end of last season. Robbo needs to have a decent night. Havnt seen his best this season but hope we will see it tonight. Happy about bomber delaying his flight. Proper team player. He will win it for us tonight. Anyway guys what are your predictions for tonight im saying a 53-37 bees win. How about u guys??

Edited by James Taplin
  • Like 1

Be a close neeting. Hope hans turns up. We are going to miss Sarj. Think hes come on leaps and bounds this year and the back end of last season. Robbo needs to have a decent night. Havnt seen his best this season but hope we will see it tonight. Happy about bomber delaying his flight. Proper team player. He will win it for us tonight. Anyway guys what are your predictions for tonight im saying a 53-37 bees win. How about u guys??

50-40 for me.

Should be a routine 3 pointer for the Bees, can see the Aces nicking a point as they March on to securing 4th place.

Should be a routine 3 pointer for the Bees, can see the Aces nicking a point as they March on to securing 4th place.

I really don't like all these positive posts about the Bees Steve, it unnerves me ;)

Anyone got a weather update for Coventry, I am in Solihull and we have had a fair bit of rain.

Anyone got a weather update for Coventry, I am in Solihull and we have had a fair bit of rain.

I'm in Baginton and I don't think it's rained as of yet.

The usual shower will be there or thereabouts!! :D

Looking forward to this one, what Hans will turn up tonight!

• Like 1

The usual shower will be there or thereabouts!! :D

But nothing like the number we get when the pirates visit . ;)

• Like 3