British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Brummies_Ste

Stoke V Brummies Sat 27.6.15

Brummies no 1 Adam Ellis on international duty so Cradleys Max Clegg guests

STOKE: Jon Armstrong (Captain), Chris Widman, Ryan Terry-Daley, Danny Phillips, Lee Payne, Paul Burnett, Shaun Tedham

BIRMINGHAM: Max Clegg, Alex Wilson, Sam Chapman, Zac Wajtknecht, Tom Perry (Captain), Harvie Banks, Adam Kirby

So looking forward to my first trip to Stoke this season, 3rd attempt, first a rain off second one vandalised, so 3rd time lucky!

Is there anyone going to this meeting who would be able to text updates to the Updates site? If so, could you please send me a private message including your mobile number.

Thanks

Results are going well...how about public interest and crowd levels? As I said at the start of the season, that will be the ultimate criteria that the season will be judged on.

Results are going well...how about public interest and crowd levels? As I said at the start of the season, that will be the ultimate criteria that the season will be judged on.

Seem fine to me.

But that is my own personal view.

Apparently the management are happy with the crowd levels, at this standard costs are much lower.

Pre season Tony Mole stated that application for Premier League status next season would depend upon league position and crowd levels. In the past similar crowd levels at Premier League level have resulted in the club running at a loss so I can't see an application to run Premier League next season no matter where Brum finish in the table.

What happened to the promotional efforts to boost attendances? Perhaps they have decided that attempts in this direction have proved futile and we have now reached a sustainable level with no ambition to move up.

On the team side of things I can't see how anyone can complain at the moment as everyone is chipping in with the exception of the troublesome number 6 slot. But this is offset by the performances of Zach Wajtknecht who has taken to it like a duck to water, he seems to get faster and more track wise with every race.

• Like 1