British Speedway Forum
Aces51

Belle Vue V Poole - 29 June, 2015

Going to be a close match. Will Janowski put in an appearance? Will the Poole reserves outscore their opposite numbers after Starke's impressive preformance guesting for Coventry?

I think the Aces will win but could be a nail biting finish.

Hoping for a point for the Pirates, but could be difficult as neither Magic nor Kacper like the place.

Both teams at full strength I gather.

Hoping for a point for the Pirates, but could be difficult as neither Magic nor Kacper like the place.

Both teams at full strength I gather.

When did Kacper last ride there? Janowski may not be in love with the place but he has had some reasonable scores there.

June 2013 for Swindon I think (scored 0 and was then promptly dropped and replaced by Howarth!), and he's gone off the boil a bit generally this year imo.

Edited by Skidder1

June 2013 for Swindon I think (scored 0 and was then promptly dropped and replaced by Howarth!), and he's gone off the boil a bit generally this year imo.

Yes, but last night he did qualify for the GP Challenge Final ;)

Yes, but last night he did qualify for the GP Challenge Final ;)

and next you'll be telling me that Fricke didn't qualify - so lets see who scores more points on Monday!!!!

Nothing would please me more if it is Kacper, but we'll see.

Edited by Skidder1

and next you'll be telling me that Fricke didn't qualify - so lets see who scores more points on Monday!!!!

Nothing would please me more if it is Kacper, but we'll see.

The fact that Kacper qualified shows he is in good form, the fact Fricke didn't maybe is irrelevant to tomorrow and we all know he is better than what he showed in the qualifier but you never know Kacper may carry his qualifier form in to tomorrow and surprise us all, i don't think he has a fear of smaller tracks.

The fact that Kacper qualified shows he is in good form, the fact Fricke didn't maybe is irrelevant to tomorrow and we all know he is better than what he showed in the qualifier but you never know Kacper may carry his qualifier form in to tomorrow and surprise us all, i don't think he has a fear of smaller tracks.

I think more of a worry would be the crashes that Watt and North had at the weekend. Davey's cut on his arm looked pretty nasty and Dak had a bad crash in his last ride in the GP Quallifier (although he did walk away from it).

I think more of a worry would be the crashes that Watt and North had at the weekend. Davey's cut on his arm looked pretty nasty and Dak had a bad crash in his last ride in the GP Quallifier (although he did walk away from it).

Oh didn't see that, not good, hope Dak is ok and we need Davey at Belle Vue.

Oh didn't see that, not good, hope Dak is ok and we need Davey at Belle Vue.

Davey crashed in his last ride while guesting for Lakeside on Friday. He was unbeaten until then, but did come out in the re run but came last. The picture he put on Twitter of his cut arm looked very nasty, wouldn't be surprised if he had to have stitches in it.

Be interesting to see how the likely 4th play off side goes against the Pirates. A narrow win 47-43.

I think Poole should be strong enough to win this esp at reserve as Starke did well guesting for Coventry there on Monday.

As always a lot will also depend on which Zagar turns up

I think Poole should be strong enough to win this esp at reserve as Starke did well guesting for Coventry there on Monday.

As always a lot will also depend on which Zagar turns up

Zagar is usually good at home but you are correct our strength is at reserve especially with Davey struggling with an arm injury. Going to be a tough one.

Edited by foreverblue

Zagar is usually good at home but you are correct our strength is at reserve especially with Davey struggling with an arm injury. Going to be a tough one.

Davey's arm did look very sore but can't imagine it will stop him racing. North is riding in Poland today and luckily was not injured in his crash yesterday.

Stefan Neilsen is also riding through the pain barrier after his big crash on Monday. Looked very nasty.

Starke had the beating of Worrall & Stefan on Monday so with Newman as well I think Poole will be too strong. 4pt away win is my prediction.

Edited by mdmc82