British Speedway Forum
Star Lady

King's Lynn Vs Poole 1st July

it actually made the turnaround in the race more dramatic. Which it was, nobody would have expected it.

Really? Surely anyone who understands speedway would not have called that after the first bend the way the racing had been all night. That was one race destined to be raced for four laps, and indeed it was and changes occurred. Calling the score after the first bend of any speedway race is pointless, and can give the impression speedway is all about gating.

Lost me connection just after Ht 15. Did they interview Muddlo again? :rofl:

• Like 1

What a ride by Robert Lambert!!! Race of the night. Good win for King's Lynn.

Poole put up a good fight and deserved something from this meeting.

I'm surprised there was no interview with Middlo after heat 15

Edited by mdmc82

Really good meeting and have to say can we have more meetings on sky when either Poole or Coventry are the away team. Lambert was awesome tonight, Poole tried hard but we're not good enough throughout the team. Whilst it was a good advert for speedway neither of them are good enough to win the league as Coventry Bees are miles better throughout the team. Will make it a tough decision for the bees on who to pick in the play-offs as its an easy win against either of these two. Ps Gavan grow up, Poole are on sky and mentioned a lot as they have won the league the last two years and are good entertainment I can see that as someone who doesn't even support them. Next you will go back to your rants of the past about Janowski not being good enough.

• Like 1

He did it!!!

Pearson got the record for most repeated saying during a live TV broadcast..... The record now stands at 97437888637886 and the phrase is "Holders missing"

Gonna be a toughie to beat that imho.

Swindon vs Poole in a couple of weeks time, "Darcy Ward is back :D"

Well done to the Stars and particularly Lambert - The lad is going right to the top.

We never gave up and given the unfortunate circumstances with Chris, I'm proud of the way the boys kept going for it.

Well done Buster on a brilliant racing track tonight.

• Like 2

Why,when Poole is on tv its all muddleditch,and Poole and Poole that? Pisses me off!

Bet Kings Lynn wish Kenny had a bad tummy but seriously it's sad to watch him as now looks like Ales Dryml.

That said fair play once again to Poole's riders who don't give up.

always looked like Dryml,but at least Dryml tried!

yes he rode a good race in a re run that should never have been re -run. he tried to jump it, penalised himself and the ref called it back!! Janowski has been rolling all night!

Poole are doing really well using the farcical double point rule

No coincidence I mention the phrase " Rent-A-Gob about someone else and you feel the need to reply! :rofl:

• Like 1

Best TV match i've seen for quite a while , both teams deserve credit. Speedway can dish up some great stuff at times , and tonight was just such an occasion.

was it Kelvin who said something along the lines of "what a great sport this is, when it is done well"?....

not wrong is he???

which is why it makes you so frustrated week in and week out, when, at so many venues, it simply isn't even remotely 'done well'.... :cry:

great entertainment and what a talent young Robert Lambert is going to be, he is already building an impressive 'CV' of winning races against GP opposition, and it cannot be long surely before he does more of it on that very stage....

Edited by mikebv
  • Like 3

It just shows how inappropriate the TR is when the match is close anyway. It would still be a last heat decider but KL would be 2 ahead instead of 1 behind. Fairer.

I'm not a fan of the TR, but by definition the match wasn't close when Poole used theirs.

Arent you banned again yet ? Your Poole love-in shows no sign of abaiting.

Quite a sad individual really. Still if it wasn't for people like him we wouldn't know we are normal:)

Well impressed tonight with the Pirates fighting spirit. Almost got there but have to be happy with the point.

Robert Lambert, what can you say? Awesome last ride. Hope the lad goes on to fulfil his potential.

• Like 6

Lambert is a top talent. A future world champion if he keeps his head. Great to have two Brits capable of winning it over the next 5 years.

• Like 3

Lost me connection just after Ht 15. Did they interview Muddlo again? :rofl:

What do you expect if you subscribe to some cheap Bradistan internet provider Papper G. :lol:

Watched the meeting tonight with no sound and it was great. Good meeting and no continual crap from the two presenters. Good result for Lynn but they do need to either sort out bear or get rid of.

Edited by A ORLOV
  • Like 2