British Speedway Forum
Star Lady

King's Lynn Vs Poole 1st July

Thought I'd start this thread cos (and don't all faint) Ive decided to go and watch this one live.

Several reasons...

Shouty Man has gone :approve::D:approve::D:approve:

Sky are there so no marathon tractor intervals :D

Sky are there so no long sun breaks :D

Sky are there so it won't finish at an ungodly hour :D

It's gonna be that hot I don't want to be sat in front of the TV :wink:

Coincidentally it will be my fifth live speedway meeting this year and the fifth time I will have seen Kyle Newman and Robert Lambert on opposing teams.

Whose gonna win ...I ain't got a Scooby and to be honest I don't really care as long as the racing is reasonable, now that is the one thing I can't be sure of but I'm gonna give it a try (tho it's gotta go some to beat what I''ve seen at EOES this season).

• Like 1

Whose gonna win ...I ain't got a Scooby and to be honest I don't really care as long as the racing is reasonable, now that is the one thing I can't be sure of but I'm gonna give it a try (tho it's gotta go some to beat what I''ve seen at EOES this season).

Whoa whoa whoa!!! When Poole are in a meeting everyone will support good over evil and want to the Pirates to lose!

Whoa whoa whoa!!! When Poole are in a meeting everyone will support good over evil and want to the Pirates to lose!

I like to be different :P

There again, check my signature :wink:

Excuse me i will be there and not wanting the pirates to lose, hope its a good meeting and be good to see Milik, there are some riders you miss seeing on a regular basis and Milik is one of them

Looking forward to this one! Will be good to watch Milik again. Such a crowd pleaser.

Excuse me i will be there and not wanting the pirates to lose, hope its a good meeting and be good to see Milik, there are some riders you miss seeing on a regular basis and Milik is one of them

Lets just say we agree on Milik - I'll gloss over your support or the forces of evil though ;)

I admire your support travelling such distances. I like to go to the away meetings, but going to Dorset to watch and away meeting seems a bit far to me, so I admire your dedication. Even Holder Tweeted earlier, he likes riding the Lynn track, but the journey home is a KILLER......

Of all the meetings a year we watch, this one is always the one most anticipated. Two comparable sides each with fantastic riders gives them a chance of success. In the end it will be who performs best on the night. That's how it should be.... Would obviously like to win, and yes of cause we are good enough...

But I'll take a stonking meeting, finishing close, every time..... :t:

Think This one will be close, Holders is back bang in form. The Poole Reserves could just swing it in the Pirates favour. Can Milik and Bjerre outgun Magic and North ? Will Watt be as poor as last time ? Did Porsing start to turn his season around last week. Can Lambert take a scalp or 2 from the Grand Prix boys ? Will NKI, Magic or Holder have one eye on Cardiff ? Will Star Lady give weather reports ?

Enough questions there for people to get their teeth into :D

Edited by semion

Think This one will be close, Holders is back bang in form. The Poole Reserves could just swing it in the Pirates favour. Can Milik and Bjerre outgun Magic and North. Will Watt be as poor as last time ? Did Porsing start to turn his season around last week. Can Lambert take a scalp of 2 from the Grand Prix boys ? Will NKI, Magic or Holder have one eye on Cardiff ? Will Star Lady give weather reports ?

Enough questions there for people to get their teeth into :D

Stars by 8, Milik to outscore North, Niels to outscore Holder, Stars reserves to outscore their counterparts.

and how long will I need to give myself to get down the A47, going past the Norfolk Showground as everyone is leaving the Norfolk Show for the day....its usually big queues and a pain in the wotsit

Just a thought, I imagine Darcy will be there on Wed, you think he will announce his new club live on Sky? Ooooh very dramatic.

Bloody hope not, I'm totally sick of all the hype

• Like 2

Just a thought, I imagine Darcy will be there on Wed, you think he will announce his new club live on Sky? Ooooh very dramatic.

Maybe he can tell us again how it's not his last chance. What he hasn't learnt and how the bad guy in all his rubbish is Nicki Pedersen for snitching on him.

I hope Darcy is there, and that Buster run's some kind of drinks promotion in his honour - it looks like being a hot one on Wednesday and it's important to keep hydrated.

• Like 1