British Speedway Forum

I think if the straights were a little wider it would produce more lines.

FINE in theory bit, as previously stated. don't think there is room.

Phil, can the straights be brought in, with bends being reshaped so different lines available. Would changes like that infringe FIM track regulations?

You will like the city, make sure you get to the quay area, really nicely presented, the stadium is great, and the racing can be good too. Enjoy

Have been many times before, every year until 2013 before moving to Australia in 2014. But coming home for a visit so making sure i get to this gp!

• Like 1

Phil, can the straights be brought in, with bends being reshaped so different lines available. Would changes like that infringe FIM track regulations?

DON'T know to be honest. I do know that BSI and Ole are looking at every possibility of making the most of what space is available at the Principality but the floor area is smaller than in Melbourne and Warsaw.

Agreed

Get my tickets on the day. Cheapest possible then move!!

Visit speedwaygp.com guys....fanzone sounds a bit better for this year!! ......roll on July 9th

Visit speedwaygp.com guys....fanzone sounds a bit better for this year!! ......roll on July 9th

Other than DJ Huw Stephens (I'd not heard of him) seems pretty much the same as every year

Same old, same old. The only thing bigger is the walk.

Only went in previous years as it was in centre, will give it a miss this year, far too much effort now.

Why was it moved off the main drag? Surely the shops all benefitted from packed streets.

• Like 1