British Speedway Forum

How long do tickets usually take to arrive? Ordered mine approx 10 days ago.....last time went (2012) we booked really late and had to collect them from the rugby club.

Here's NOT hoping for a repeat

Are you able to buy programmes once inside the stadium. We are staying at Cardiff Bay this year and with the fanszone being the other side of town by the Cardiff City Hall, we are gonna stay at the bay for the day and walk up mid afternoon for the speedway.

Are you able to buy programmes once inside the stadium. We are staying at Cardiff Bay this year and with the fanszone being the other side of town by the Cardiff City Hall, we are gonna stay at the bay for the day and walk up mid afternoon for the speedway.

Yes you are usually able to buy a programme inside the stadium or at the gate as you enter the complex.

gonna have make a last minute decision whether i can go,so does anyone know if/where you can buy tickets on the day (or pay at the gate) ???

gonna have make a last minute decision whether i can go,so does anyone know if/where you can buy tickets on the day (or pay at the gate) ???

......Go on GO you know you wanna!!! Yes tickets are usually available at the tickets office situated to the left ( as youre looking at stadium!) of the main entrance to stadium ....have found a couple of times that they dont have any of the cheapest tickets there so be prepared. Just bought mine today, Whoop

Dont know why people are put off by the fanzone being moved....its just across the way from the Hilton Hotel by the City Hall.....I often walk further to get the cows in the morning :rofl:

Edited by emerald tyke
  • Like 1

......Go on GO you know you wanna!!! Yes tickets are usually available at the tickets office situated to the left ( as youre looking at stadium!) of the main entrance to stadium ....have found a couple of times that they dont have any of the cheapest tickets there so be prepared. Just bought mine today, Whoop

Dont know why people are put off by the fanzone being moved....its just across the way from the Hilton Hotel by the City Hall.....I often walk further to get the cows in the morning :rofl:

thanks for that info re cheapest tickets (they were the ones i was aiming for)

thanks for that info re cheapest tickets (they were the ones i was aiming for)

If you check online with both see tickets and ticketmaster they all seem to be selling different areas and i found on one year (when we didnt know how many of us were going, and we bought on the day in Ticket Office) that we ended up buying £37+ tickets as no cheaper were available.

Also if you are buying at a late stage tell them you want to collect on the day (in office stated earlier) as post might not get them to you intime

• Like 1

Find a tout. Even if you're rubbish at haggling you'll get a ticket for £25

where do these touts hang out?? and you're right.. i'm rubbish at haggling!! :oops:

where do these touts hang out?? and you're right.. i'm rubbish at haggling!! :oops:

The street outside the stadium. They're not hard to find.

The street outside the stadium. They're not hard to find.

They're the ones begging for someone to buy from them and wishing it was a rugby match.

I am a tad surprised Worrall got the no. 17 race jacket ahead of Lambert.

They only say 3 words- Buy and Sell !!

Yes, best to watch out for the ones just saying 'sell' - you never know...