British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Big Al

Leicester V Swindon 11/7/15

Nevertheless, the entertainment and the crowds will increase

Yet Andy Warren and others who were there tonight reported that the crowd didn't look any bigger than normal tonight.

Edited by mdmc82

Yes Andy Warren and others who were there tonight reported that the crowd didn't look any bigger than normal tonight.

He's on about home matches. Don't matter who is riding at Leicester, the racing won't improve.

• Like 1

Yes Andy Warren and others who were there tonight reported that the crowd didn't look any bigger than normal tonight.

How would Andy Warren know what the crowds are at Leics every week ?

He's on about home matches. Don't matter who is riding at Leicester, the racing won't improve.

But the crowd was described as poor - which is a poke in the eye to all those who claimed British speedwsy needed Ward.

Nice to see the Lions get a well deserved win again, Swidon just can't seem to beat the BP boggy. They did really well for saying they lost Masters and Walasek is still out with injury, Wilkinson did his voodo again, they should sign him at No 7, he has scored more than all our reserves have recorded in the EL good on you GUY. Nice to see the Lions finaly scrape off the bgottom

Nice to see the Lions get a well deserved win again, Swidon just can't seem to beat the BP boggy. They did really well for saying they lost Masters and Walasek is still out with injury, Wilkinson did his voodo again, they should sign him at No 7, he has scored more than all our reserves have recorded in the EL good on you GUY. Nice to see the Lions finaly scrape off the bgottom

They won't need to as Auty is listed as returning for Mondays fixture 😄 Glad to hear he's fit again.

I can see Lakeside signing Wilkinson, although if Wright doesn't have an improvement in form, he wouldn't be a bad option for Swindon

Edited by mdmc82

Swindon fans, take pleasure in knowing your loss means Wolves are bottom of the league so at least stevebrum can't say anything!

:rofl:

No points for Swindon, every cloud and all that. :t:

• Like 4

Overall a good meeting and Leicester deserved the win I would say the crowd was a bit up on normal also considering it was the start of the school holidays so lots of people have gone away this weekend.

Darcy Ward was very good and a lot better than when he came with Poole last year a shame the Saturday night racing put a end to him coming to Leicester this season.

It was also very clear what a signing Zengota would have been for the Lions if Swindon had kept Howarth nevermind.

Another problem now is as Norrie said on press conference to find guests for Sam Masters or a new signing which is very difficult

Big blow for Leicester as Masters has been in great form for them. Hard to get strong guests on his average

Edited by mdmc82

Oh dear, 'Rogue Rossiter's' team couldn't even beat Leicester.

My heart truly bleeds purple p!ss.

Suffice to say, WELL DONE Leicester.

Rossiter, 'Team GB Manager', do one you utter pleb.

Edited by The Voice Of Reason
  • Like 1

This is your idea of being 'The Voice of Reason' is it?

• Like 4

That was by far the worse racing i have witnessed this season. Was absolutely amazed how sharp Ward was!

But Rosco the Swindon manager has just been rewarded with paid 15 from the rider he kept in the team. So not all bad. I care more about my club that I have supported for 30 years rather than a team which is put together for 1 week of the season. I know everyone has their own opinions and I respect that but Swindon will always be more important to me than GB.I feel exactly the same about football as well. If only we could replace those damn English reserves as well then we might get somewhere!

• Like 3

Please. Go away. You and all the others who suddenly seem intent on trolling every discussion about Swindon.

Very frustrating.

Unfortunately, and I do mean that, it's what comes with employing Ward. You gonna have to start taking grief on the chin.

1. Swindon win, cheats, you fiddled the averages to fit Ward in

2. Swindon lose, good, you fiddled the averages to fit Ward in

Swindon fans, put ya blinkers on and roll with it or your threads will be just overtaken by nonsense

• Like 1

Not sure whether the gate was bigger than normal or not but part of the reason I went was to see Ward and I doubt very much that I was alone.

The other reason was on my last visit the racing had improved. It was brilliant tonight but it wasn't awful, either.

Ward was impressive, Krcmar was better than his score suggests and Zengota was man of the match. Swindon were unlucky not to get at least a point.

Wozniak, too, was impressive, Doyle as consistent as ever but Swiderski was poor. At the end of the day it was all about the reserves and there Leicester blew the Robins away.

• Like 1