British Speedway Forum

Robert Lambert was nursing a sore shoulder after the meeting at Rye. Could've been from people patting him on the back congratulating him on his track record and 15 point maximum.

Oh, and this Rye fan can confirm we have zero chance in the 4's. Below par Anders Mellgren and Kasper Lykke still slowly getting back from injury

Edited by Shads

Well it would be a disgrace if he didn't ride today after last night..anyway looking forward to a good afternoons racing..let's hope they have learnt from their mistakes and the track holds up and they get on with it unlike the last couple of years.

I find it bizarre that he is allowed to guest for our rivals the night before a big meeting.

Why...........He weren't even allowed to do the meeting until just over a week ago :icon_smile_clown::D

Can I just say for everyone coming to the 4's that the food outlet prices are not set by the club they are set by the east of England showground so please don't moan about it after the meeting

Bring your suncream and hat i'd say

• Like 1

Hope the rebels get back to winning ways after a blip in form the last couple of days.

Interesting that Glasgow are still to name their reserve, could that be Niemenen.

We are not allowed going with 4 riders only as that is all we have fit barring the 2 new signing's.

Time must be coming soon were an outside influence make the major desicions and has no agenda's , we had a chance off this but with no Nick & being refused Nemo now that chance has been seriously hindered.

Robert Lambert..... Hang your head in shame, aggravated your injury my ass, 15 point max with 2 track records..... Your a piss take! Once again don't tell the fans promotors will people turn up

• Like 2

If I was a panthers fan i'd be pissed with that .

• Like 1

Bad craic like imo....

Did he do heat 15 last night carrying a knock, with Rye miles ahead aswell.

Edited by Arson fire
  • Like 1

We are not allowed going with 4 riders only as that is all we have fit barring the 2 new signing's.

Time must be coming soon were an outside influence make the major desicions and has no agenda's , we had a chance off this but with no Nick & being refused Nemo now that chance has been seriously hindered.

De-values the event with teams not allowed to put out their strongest four. Injuries happen but each club should be allowed to name whoever they want from their 1-7 that is going to be strongest at the particular track that is holding the event. This should be done as close to the event date as possible to minimise the number of changes.

In Glasgow's case its not like Nieminen has been signed just for the fours and is getting ditched on Monday, he is a direct replacement for David Howe who would have ridden barring injury. No doubt this is once again 'in the interests of British Speedway'!

• Like 2

Is after his performance last night for a team he is guesting for. Ah well, we move on, we have a small chance still, Workington, Rebels, Ipswich and Diamonds to make the final