British Speedway Forum

The fours is held at Peterborough for its central location , facilities and its location for ease of road links being close to the A1, if you move it to an EL track would you get all this still,

If its a neutral track people want then the pairs and the riders championship need to be moved elsewhere as well.

i think the pairs will always be at zumerset because of the gp tie in. i also think the fours will move to Manchester.. in actual fact , the center of the uk iis not in peterborough. try telling Glasgow/e/bra fans it central + it will be available when needed for the event. think of all those mancs swelling the coffers..

The fours is held at Peterborough for its central location , facilities and its location for ease of road links being close to the A1, if you move it to an EL track would you get all this still,

If its a neutral track people want then the pairs and the riders championship need to be moved elsewhere as well.

Have you looked at a map recently?? Hardly central ! It's only two hours from London!

Have you looked at a map recently?? Hardly central ! It's only two hours from London!

Looks pretty central to me...

Looks pretty central to me...

Compared to where?

2 hours from London 5 hours from Glasgow, nearly SIX hours from Edinburgh

I hope other clubs do a Peterborough and put higher average riders in reserve than in their team! If Grondal rides, it should mean MPT has to be reserve

I expect all BSPA events, bar the Pairs cos of the SGP the following night, to be moved to the National Stadium anyway. Otherwise, why call it a NATIONAL stadium?! :P

yes... have you ever seen Shaun of the dead part 3.. could you be one of them ?

No but as FP likes the post it's obviously something obscure and weird, you'd make a good pair.

• Like 1

Compared to where?

It's central for most Prem lge teams, where do you suggest this should be held if not the EOES ?

you need to get all 3 of the dvd,s to watch. stick to watching them .them get back to me..

yep , us three,s a fine pair if ever i saw one........

It's central for most Prem lge teams, where do you suggest this should be held if not the EOES ?

they are not calling it the national stadium for nothing............

The fours at Peterborough is fine with me.

• Like 1

they are not calling it the national stadium for nothing............

It's available for Sunday is it ? :rolleyes:

Compared to where?

who gives a $hit about scotland? :rofl: :rofl:

As I've already said in post #134, in 2016, the National Stadium. Or Coventry (The British Final & 2nd Div Riders Championship used to be there, after all). If you think EOES is 'Central', how about King's Lynn??

Edited by Steve Park
  • Like 1

It's available for Sunday is it ? :rolleyes:

Rumours are the track is a bit rough, and the facilities aren`t exactly the lap of luxury but I am sure they will muddle by.

• Like 1