British Speedway Forum

Now that Lewis is (thankfully) on the road to recovery can we now ask when the final is likely to be restaged.

Presumably it will be a 16 heat 4TT involving the four finalists (there are precedents), but where?

Now that Lewis is (thankfully) on the road to recovery can we now ask when the final is likely to be restaged.Presumably it will be a 16 heat 4TT involving the four finalists (there are precedents), but where?

Scunthorpe ???

This individual craves worse news.Maybe he's the one with brain damage.Can't he see that lewis was lucky.The emergency treatment he had saved his life.The angel from the sky landed and took him to hospital.I want to meet him and reimburse him in punches.For every penny he get punched in face.

violence doesn't solve everything,,, unless there's no other way ;)

• Like 1

Just hearing about a sh!t fan called Wayne Hutt from Oxford has been giving Jesse Kerr grief, and asked for his money back cos Lewis is making too good a recovery. I am aware that this piece of sh!t has friends on here, and I hope now he is named you will all give him as much grief as you can administer.

This sort of creature doesn't deserve existence.

The riders are on to it and are sharing Tweets to each other with 'offers to meet'. Please accept the challenge Wayne.

Let's hope the police get involved. Internet abuse is a serious problem, which needs to be eradicated. In many respects it's worse than 'face to face' abuse as the culprit is too often hidden behind a user name. Pleased that this one has been 'outed.'

Edit: I see he has since apologised on Facebook

Edited by Steve Park
  • Like 2

Let's hope the police get involved. Internet abuse is a serious problem, which needs to be eradicated. In many respects it's worse than 'face to face' abuse as the culprit is too often hidden behind a user name. Pleased that this one has been 'outed.'

WKD better be careful then,,, cos he's always rude to people on here :(

Edit: I see he has since apologised on Facebook

Where is this apology please Steve ..I'm sure I've seen this tosser trolling on Facebook before?

• Like 1

Taken from Facebook:

To lewis, Jess family and the speedway world. I would like to apologise for the post that was made yesterday on facebook and the hurt and anger it caused the family at this difficult time. I have accepted the blame and will have to deal with the hate I get. I wish lewis a speedy recovery and hope that he can ride speedway again and keep going up. Wayne

Taken from Facebook:

To lewis, Jess family and the speedway world. I would like to apologise for the post that was made yesterday on facebook and the hurt and anger it caused the family at this difficult time. I have accepted the blame and will have to deal with the hate I get. I wish lewis a speedy recovery and hope that he can ride speedway again and keep going up. Wayne

Well that is something anyway.

Shouldn't have done it in the first place though.

Taken from Facebook:

Wayne Hutt

1 hr · Oxford

Cheers Badge. .what page is this on?

Cheers Badge. .what page is this on?

Speedway Friends With No

Speedway Star Photos

• Like 1

Have been out of the country for a week and this is the first thread ive checked on since getting back.

So pleased to see the incredible improvement Lewis has made. The best news possible.

Keep battling Lewis!

• Like 2

It won't - but if a Rider happens to go under the fence there could be something there to protect him from fence posts etc.

Had there been something there when Chris Holder went under the fence it definitely would have helped if there had been something there to prevent him hitting the fence/post thus saving the serious injuries that he suffered.

I just think it is a very good idea for Rider safety that's all.

The weight of the air fence, even just the weight of the material would keep this layer in place I think, the rider would slide into this rather than the mesh/kickboard/concrete/steel/wood behind, say a layer of foam approx 8/10inches, and not quite as wide as the airbag.. I think natural forces and the weight of the airbag (even if lifted would offer considerable protection to the rider......

Now that Lewis is (thankfully) on the road to recovery can we now ask when the final is likely to be restaged.

Presumably it will be a 16 heat 4TT involving the four finalists (there are precedents), but where?

I would rather it isn't restaged.

Otherwise it would be a completely different meeting with different riders taking place.

Best leave it unstaged.

• Like 1

I would rather it isn't restaged.

Otherwise it would be a completely different meeting with different riders taking place.

Best leave it unstaged.

Not necessarily, as the BSPA could insist that the 4 finalists track the same teams as they did at P'boro (unless riders are unavailable - for example Lewis).

Could be open to manipulation I guess, but isn't impossible.