British Speedway Forum
lucifer sam

Scunthorpe Scorpions Vs Ipswich Witches ( P L) - Friday, July 17th (7.30pm)

I'm sure he will stick up for his rider, just like anyone else would.

Just to point out that Rob Godfrey sacked Ben Powell, after Powell used his speedway bike as a weapon:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/other-sports/speedway-ben-powell-banned-for-bike-348829

So no, you don't stick up for your rider, if you know he's in the wrong.

All the best

Rob

• Like 5

Move along then - nothing to see here.

Not impressed.

Tungate said "He was coming across the track at me and we collided"

Didn't look that way on the video - Auty seemed to keep on his same path.

Tungate wiped out his leg etc.

Louis needs to watch the video before standing by his "man?".

• Like 4

After reading John Louie, the Ipswcih Promoter's account of Tungate's deliberate charge on Josh Auty fills me with disgust. Did he even see it. I'll bet he was in the pits and missed it. He should feel guilty for not taking him out of his rides. he should feel partly responsible for bringing this exciting match into disrepute. The score stood at 30 30 after this incident. he's making out that the crowd was angry because we lost. Well John Louie your team would not have won had Josh been able to take his 2 rides and Ive lost all respect for you now. not that you'll be bothered!

• Like 3

i have booked an appointment for chris louis at specsavers, but i don't think the will be able to supply him with glasses THICK enough to correct his vision... maybe an appointment with a brain surgeon would be better. come on Chris .. man up to the job and sack him.. do British speedway a favour..

lets face it , around 95% of posters agree it was no accident...

• Like 3

After reading John Louie, the Ipswcih Promoter's account of Tungate's deliberate charge on Josh Auty fills me with disgust. Did he even see it. I'll bet he was in the pits and missed it. He should feel guilty for not taking him out of his rides. he should feel partly responsible for bringing this exciting match into disrepute. The score stood at 30 30 after this incident. he's making out that the crowd was angry because we lost. Well John Louie your team would not have won had Josh been able to take his 2 rides and Ive lost all respect for you now. not that you'll be bothered!

John was probably at home with his feet up

John was probably at home with his feet up

He was there, made a brief appearance on the

track.

Well if Chris should "feel partly responsible for bringing this exciting match into disrepute", you can add your promoter into that bracket for the sit in.

Can you see into the future as well, how do you know what the outcome of the meeting would've been if this didn't happen. Not once did he mention that the crowd was angry because you lost.

He was there, made a brief appearance on the

track.

We know you meant to say Chris Louis.. Not john... Mungo just being pedantic.

That will do for me cocker! Chris Louis was a world class speedway rider (in case anybody is just on a social visit from another planet), so what he says is good enough for me. I wasn't there so will rely on somebody with vast experience to relay the facts. Hopefully the return visit next week will pass off without too much controversy. We won't want too many of you 'Northerners' sitting around on the track during proceedings, I like to be home in good time for my Horlicks and an early night. Thanks in anticipation of your co-operation on this matter.

Edited by Roland
  • Like 1

That will do for me cocker! Chris Louis was a world class speedway rider (in case anybody is just on a social visit from another planet), so what he says is good enough for me. I wasn't there so will rely on somebody with vast experience to relay the facts. Hopefully the return visit next week will pass off without too much controversy. We won't want too many of you 'Northerners' sitting around on the track during proceedings, I like to be home in good time for my Horlicks and an early night. Thanks in anticipation of your co-operation on this matter.

And your strong medication I assume.

What has Mr. Louis' career got to do with it?

Think it's you who's on another planet.

Try watching the video - as should Mr. Louis.

• Like 1

Move along then - nothing to see here.

Not impressed.

Tungate said "He was coming across the track at me and we collided"

Didn't look that way on the video - Auty seemed to keep on his same path.

Tungate wiped out his leg etc.

Louis needs to watch the video before standing by his "man?".

We have established Tungate lies.

• Like 1

yep, just like louis.

there will be a change at 1 for the scorps, thanks to liar,liar, yer pants on fire twotgate.. should be ashamed of himself for that action.

the aftermath says it all. no response from twotgate to auty at all .lost respect for mr louis now. cant say any thing because he will lose his precious job at sky.

wonder what the topic of conversation will be on sky speedway from pearson/butthead and the golden dwarf. oh , i kknow. darcy ward..ha.ha.