British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Lukas

Panthers V Sheffield 17/07/15

Question

How can Porsing guest ride in PL? when he don't have a pl average?

Bspa stopped Young Brad Wilson Dean from Guesting in PL?

I'm interested in the answer to your Porsing question as well. Nobody has come up with an answer yet.

Only way can think is that he has an Elite League average, BWD is still an assessed average rider?

I'm interested in the answer to your Porsing question as well. Nobody has come up with an answer yet.

Has an EL GSA less than 6 and started the season with an EL GSA less than 6, his current average converted comes in under Lewis Blackbirds average and was confirmed by referee Tony Steele.

• Like 1

Has an EL GSA less than 6 and started the season with an EL GSA less than 6, his current average converted comes in under Lewis Blackbirds average and was confirmed by referee Tony Steele.

Sound as a pound then! :t:

Hark! Is that the sound of sobbing and gnashing of teeth coming from the APP brigade? :lol:

(* Anti Peterborough Panthers)

From what I've heard Blackie's problem is pretty serious so who knows..I certainly wouldn't axe him from the side for Porsing if he's fit though.

From what I've heard Blackie's problem is pretty serious so who knows..I certainly wouldn't axe him from the side for Porsing if he's fit though.

He would be a sound temporary replacement though..

• Like 1

Being ruthless I would

Being ruthless I would

Panthers haven't had that mentality for 8 years, hence a total lack of success and loss of status. Rathbone seems to get everyone on board but it does seem that he will make the difficult decisions on the team front.

A great display by Nicklas Porsing on Friday and if Lewis is going to be out for a while, then having him in as a temporary replacement would be welcomed in my book :t: Racing at PL level over here could help him too. Seems to have sorted his issues out and is scoring well for Lynn at present, so why not. I wish Lewis a speedy recovery. Such a shame but I don't think he had looked himself ever since he returned to racing after that nasty spill back in May against...Plymouth I think it was from memory? He shouldn't continue to race in discomfort.

On a separate note, Rafal Konopka scored 7 (3, 2, F, 2) whilst guesting at reserve for Newcastle at Workington last night :party: All previous joking aside (from me anyway) I hope he sorts himself out now. He did look good on Friday but I think equipment issues could be his main hindrance. If he could get that sorted out, he could well be an improvement on Ollie Greenwood after all :blink: Not that I ever disliked Greenwood, but his scores certainly weren't what they were last year and out of the two reserves, Simon Lambert has performed consistently better than Ollie.

• Like 2