British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
StevePark

Redcar V Newcastle 16/07/2015

No interest in this match then?

Any idea who Newcastle's guest for Lewis Rose is? I'm thinking it will be Rafal Konopka, but that is just my guess!

No interest in this match then?

Any idea who Newcastle's guest for Lewis Rose is? I'm thinking it will be Rafal Konopka, but that is just my guess!

Not sure, is Lewis Kerr ok after last night ???

al go for a home win :(

r/r for Kerr as well I believe

r/r for Kerr as well I believe

Just seen that on the Newcastle Website. Not good news.

We are still looking for a texter for tonight's meeting. If anyone can help, please send me a pm on here or over on the updates site.

I will be away from my pc between 3:45 and 6:15pm.

Thanks Elliot

Meeting now covered.

Thanks

• Like 1

I will be very disappointed if we do not win by 10. Welcome back Rafal , hope you spend as much time on your bottom against us as you did with us !!,,

Speedway is dead

a wouldn't say that,,, although there is probably a few clubs resembling the end of 'The Italian Job' (the original) tho :(

No comments on last nights meeting against are nearest and dearest tells the story The fat lady is clearing her throat

Sad to see so few replies to last night's meeting. My first meeting this season and enjoyed it. I do agree Speedway is sadly losing fans. Last night was well short of the crowd I saw a few seasons ago...Redcar v Newcastle.

Edited by Mauger_Magic

Sad to see so few replies to last night's meeting. My first meeting this season and enjoyed it. I do agree Speedway is sadly losing fans. Last night was well short of the crowd I saw a few seasons ago...Redcar v Newcastle.

People are picking and choosing, good crowd against Somerset as people want to see BRady Kurtz etc - Redcar-Newcastle this year is two of the worst teams in the country, hence no interest.

A sense of total apathy is setting in I think. Reckon that at any meeting the vast majority of home fans are season ticket holders who are just trying to get their money's worth.