British Speedway Forum
topaz325

Workington Comets V Newcastle Diamonds 18/07/15 Pl 19:00 Hrs

The Comets take on the Diamonds in this rearranged meet after last Saturdays rain off, weather forecast looks good for tomorrow.

Hopefully all the Comets riders will come back from Plymouth tonight unscathed and get a vital home win..... are the Play offs a bridge to far now... :o:neutral:

I think the bridge as gone

Newcastle may regrettably be bringing a pit prop over to Derwent Park to shore up your teetering spans come Saturday night.

As I've already stated in the previous thread for this match, 50-40 to Comets!! :t:

we had our 40 point return for this week, so it looks like the customary 38 for us..not impressed with this team at all.

This team is never going to make .The worst team to ever wear the blue and white . In the 30 years I have been watching Speedway

How is it looking weather wise over there?

They nealy. lost it tonight good job the Newcastle riders did not ride as good as there reserves or they would of won it. It will happen

10 points up after 9 heats and loose by 7 something needs to be done very soon .

I want to believe that Henry's injury threw our lads a curve ball, because if not, we simply threw that match away. No killer punch in this team for sure. As for poor Christian, his injury jinx continues to blight his career. Hopefully nothing too serious, but could be that Konopka may be in Diamonds colours again pretty damn soon.

Hopefully George tapped Hansen for tomorrow, gws Christian.

Surely tomorrow we have Tero in Henry's main body birth, so as to whether we need a NL guest- given that the boomerang has once again failed to sufficiently bounce enough to avoid injury- I leave to the rule gurus to hypostasise upon. If Hansen still fits though, then why not?