British Speedway Forum
crazysue

Redcar V Edinburgh Plkoc 23rd July

To be honest I have tried to not say too much otherwise might get in trouble. Sure Mr Worrall will be writing to the speedway star complaining about the redcar fans again..

Yeah he'll no doubt find some way to deflect the attention

Decision has been made that I will never ever attend a meeting at which Mr R. Worrall is appearing. I know this will mean nothing to Mr R. Worrall as I am a Redcar fan and therefore the Devil's spawn but you are quite clearly the most reckless speedway rider I have seen in 42 years watching the sport. You can walk off the track, sticking two fingers up to the Redcar crowd (very classy NOT) whilst I stood on the second bend for 20 minutes listening to Lasse scream in pain. Hope you sleep well tonight!

• Like 6

That's grim.

Hope he makes a speedy recovery - and Gravesen.

I was not there so I cannot comment on the crash but my best wishes to Lasse for a speedy recovery. Any news on Jan?

I was not there so I cannot comment on the crash but my best wishes to Lasse for a speedy recovery. Any news on Jan?

Redcar twitter says it's been confirmed that Jan hasn't broken anything which is good news.

Wishing both Lasse and Jan well in their recoveries.

Speedway is certainly racking up the injuries this year.

Very sad.

Sounds like they both got off lightly.

To be honest I have tried to not say too much otherwise might get in trouble. Sure Mr Worrall will be writing to the speedway star complaining about the redcar fans again..

He was so upset about my Facebook status that he even private messaged me asking him to come and have a word with him in the pits next time he's at Redcar "I'm sure we can sort it out one way or another" he said ?

I was fairly harsh with my words but in no way did I "threaten", what sort of rider takes it upon himself to have to private message somebody he doesn't know from Adam and tell them "he's hard" and put an actual picture of what I said on my status on his status to get a sympathy vote for himself after what he did ?

Apparently this is not the first time he's tried terrorising fans by private messaging them either, the guy should be able to take critisism/banter and being bad mouthed for his actions, we all know this isn't the first time he's rode dangerously.

I have nothing against riders like him as I actually think they bring entertainment into the sport but I think he's taken it too far

That's really bad for him to be private messaging you with threats, he's meant to be a professional sportsman and a role model.

Maybe with an attitude like this and some of his dangerous riding, he can now answer his own question of why he has no team place & why Belle Vue selected another rider over him regardless of him being an asset or not.

• Like 1

Decision has been made that I will never ever attend a meeting at which Mr R. Worrall is appearing. I know this will mean nothing to Mr R. Worrall as I am a Redcar fan and therefore the Devil's spawn but you are quite clearly the most reckless speedway rider I have seen in 42 years watching the sport. You can walk off the track, sticking two fingers up to the Redcar crowd (very classy NOT) whilst I stood on the second bend for 20 minutes listening to Lasse scream in pain. Hope you sleep well tonight!

I beleave worrall as signed for redcar for next year?-

Worrel needs his ass kicking for what he did tonight

THIS one should be very easy to solve can someone put a video of the race on so we can see?

He was so upset about my Facebook status that he even private messaged me asking him to come and have a word with him in the pits next time he's at Redcar "I'm sure we can sort it out one way or another" he said ?

I was fairly harsh with my words but in no way did I "threaten", what sort of rider takes it upon himself to have to private message somebody he doesn't know from Adam and tell them "he's hard" and put an actual picture of what I said on my status on his status to get a sympathy vote for himself after what he did ?

Apparently this is not the first time he's tried terrorising fans by private messaging them either, the guy should be able to take critisism/banter and being bad mouthed for his actions, we all know this isn't the first time he's rode dangerously.

I have nothing against riders like him as I actually think they bring entertainment into the sport but I think he's taken it too far

Fairly harsh with your words? Why don't I quote what you said on your FB status??

I believe, 'a dirty horrible b@sta*d' and 'mersey scum' might have had something to do with the reason Worrall messaged you? Not what I would call banter, more personal insults towards him.

I would hardly call, 'come and see me in the pits' a threat would you? Because of course the pits is a common place to start a bar-room brawl, somehow I think not. You seem to be a tad hypocritical.

Personal opinion.

Edited by CpmRacing
  • Like 7

And what sort of person puts comments like that on Facebook? If you're going to put personal insults like that on social media you can hardly complain if the person you are publicly insulting objects can you, regardless of the incident involved.

Best wishes to Lasse for a speedy recovery.

• Like 1

Don't agree with making PM content public, no matter the circumstances.

• Like 1